SL04N & Rich Lux talk Sam Asghari, SL04N threatens Jordan Miller

• Leader
14 hours ago, Kletus said:

Well this is a shame. Jordan has supported Britney longer than anyone. Sloan is okay but he is starting to become something really negative. It’s like Perez Hilton. It’s cool to have views on YouTube but at what cost. Coming for Jordan is sad and I say that as someone who’s been here for over a decade. Wish everyone well and lots of love xo

Appreciate that :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 1

Can we say he's very sheltered, he basically let a co worker die cos of him being overdosing, and he didn't know what ****** was, and what was going into his veins, this was at a chick fil a (homophobia over priced chicken cos jesus says pay me 13 bucks for five chicken nuggets).

Very sheltered to the point he was hole schooled can we kick that bestie, i can't trust a spy, and she ratted her arse out.

On 6/16/2022 at 12:22 AM, Busybee said:

Wooow someone is a hater lol Jordan literally wouldn't hurt a fly he only preaches (and follows) love light and  positivity.

What could you possibly have against him? Anything for views I guess. 

Nicki Minaj Love GIF

Also "I have so much **** on him but not gonna share it" is code for I don't have anything on him but I need the views so let me name drop him.

Exactly. Sloan uses every little piece of new conspiracy or evidence he has to make a whole *** video to make money. If he had dirt on Jordan and could have his own YT drama moment, he absolutely would spill the tea. He’s too narcissistic not to. That’s why I know he’s lying.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I am so done with all those Youtube / Instagram / whatever the name is wanna be stars, for real! 

Go get a decent job and shut up, seriously. 

Sounds like Jordan said no to him and he is pissed of because of it. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I don't like the youtuber (and other brands) mentality, i am better than you, because i have more money! 

No, you are not better than a doctor or educated people, i can't stand them. 

Thank you for reading! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

This is the problem with the interwebs in combination with celebrity justice. Britney was trapped with very dangerous very evil people for a very long time and we helped shed light on that and their dark schemes. But just like with everything else this dark and corrupted that got attention on the internet, there’s always people who will never stop speculating. With good intentions or not, but these people are the ones that refuse to let Britney go and be independent and don’t see the big STOP sign that’s right in front of them. Looking for more corrupted people, acting like they need to do high school level background checks on every single person Britney comes in contact with because something something evil evil watch out. It’s toxic af and I’m so glad Britney (hopefully) has no contact with any of those people. Drama channels especially should be ashamed of how often they are responsible for keeping craziness like this alive.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

I've been following BH since the Blackout era. Jordan is like my brother. I am serious. He's a great person. A kind, gentle person. I don't even know who the person talking about Jordan is. I don't want to know. I was shocked when I saw 10 pages. But I got the Perez vibe. ahhh.. 1 Perez is enough for the world ,  no need for the 2nd one. I hug you from the other side of the world, Jordan. Keep shining, man. Love you! <3

You gotta acknowledge that Sloan has accomplished more than the middle aged Jordan Miller. It’s obvious Jordan wanted to have elements of success but no one cared for his personality. Sloan is very personable and entertaining. You can’t say the same for monotone 🤖 jordy and his flopped YT video commentaries.

Bad press is good press Good Night Goodbye GIF by FOX TV

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Jack Harries said:

You gotta acknowledge that Sloan has accomplished more than the middle aged Jordan Miller. It’s obvious Jordan wanted to have elements of success but no one cared for his personality. Sloan is very personable and entertaining. You can’t say the same for monotone 🤖 jordy and his flopped YT video commentaries.

Bad press is good press Good Night Goodbye GIF by FOX TV

Jordan is only 34, @Jordan Miller welcome to being considered a Grandpa by our very own community, once you turn 30, middle age. just twerk it like Madonna does which gets everybody bothered. 

Just now, Jack Harries said:

Yeah. I agree. To some, age 35+ is one step away from flat line. But Sloan is at his prime. When did Jordan have his?

How can you have your prime, when nobody outside a small group knows who you are.

Literally everybody knows Make up gurus, true crime mystery bloggers. The ace family, and others, Sloan is very much cult status, Jordan is on a Netflix Britney special, aired on lifetime interview after the fake movie. Plus got coverage of a lawsuit in 2009.

Jordan doesn't need a platform like YouTube not when he's considered the hottest bottom in the Britney fandom by gay men's interests magazines like instinct and attitude, try again sweetie.

Please try again. He even interviewed Lady Gaga. 

2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

How can you have your prime, when nobody outside a small group knows who you are.

Literally everybody knows Make up gurus, true crime mystery bloggers. The ace family, and others, Sloan is very much cult status, Jordan is on a Netflix Britney special, aired on lifetime interview after the fake movie. Plus got coverage of a lawsuit in 2009.

Jordan doesn't need a platform like YouTube not when he's considered the hottest bottom in the Britney fandom by gay men's interests magazines like instinct and attitude, try again sweetie.

Please try again. He even interviewed Lady Gaga. 

Sloan has more followers; racking cash and making an estate… Jordy still lives in the desert on a futon mattress. The interview was a great move for Jordy but lost momentum because he shelved the interview until it was released years later. Very symbolic of his career too lol Crickets

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block