Since she was 16 the media try hard

3 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Oh but I thought she was self produced???? Didn’t la chapelle or whoever shot the rolling stone cover. She locked the door and said let’s make history took control of shoot and took clothes off??

So you think  those artistic pictures means she **** like a crazy all day long with whoever have in front ? 

10 minutes ago, freeoverprotected said:

So you think  those artistic pictures means she **** like a crazy all day long with whoever have in front ? 

Um no? But it’s still nymphomaniac behavior?? It’s not a big deal  but she’s a teen undressing and writhing on a bed so??? Hello

1 hour ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Um no? But it’s still nymphomaniac behavior?? It’s not a big deal  but she’s a teen undressing and writhing on a bed so??? Hello

19th century terminology created by men who couldn't keep up. (I just invented that definition.)

Please read her book. There is no hyper***uality in her life, but she was promoted as Lolita on the edge of virgin and temptress.

12 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

19th century terminology created by men who couldn't keep up. (I just invented that definition.)

Please read her book. There is no hyper***uality in her life, but she was promoted as Lolita on the edge of virgin and temptress.

She got it. She knew it would get people talking and excited.” Spears proved, even then, that she was going to take charge of crafting her own image. 

But as soon as Larry walked out, Britney said, ‘Lock the door’ and unbuttoned her shirt wide open.”

–Rolling Stone, 2011

-re David lachapelle shoot with Britney as a teen girl where she DOMINATED

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block