I’ve never watched the Onyx Hotel tour in full.

hey babes. so I know I’m a flop but I was wondering if you guys could direct me to a good “DVD” experience for the OHT

i know there was supposed to be like a dvd live from Miami but the audio is weird no?

what’s the tea? what’s the best version out there? why was it never release? why did they **** up the audio?

how is it that the only concert of her on streaming is FF

15 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

Either Miami restored to 4K or Lisbon restored to Full HD.

Miami was broadcasted live on Showtime, but it was bad (audio and video wise), then the re-airing was better but the damage was done, prob why it was never released on DVD. The YT video is from the re-airing because they dubbed Shadow (it was live, but her vocals were not her best).

Lisbon was done on a festival. It's a cute pocket version of the tour and the audio is miles better.

where does the OHT stands in relation to DWADT

Highlight performances (for me):

Toxic

Breathe on Me

The Hook Up 

Outrageous

I Got That Boom Boom

Me Against The Music

It’s definitely worth a watch, but the vibe is totally different than DWAD. Def more stripped back, which can be a good or bad thing. Although I never saw either show in person so what do I know?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, CJMCH said:

Either Miami restored to 4K or Lisbon restored to Full HD.

Miami was broadcasted live on Showtime, but it was bad (audio and video wise), then the re-airing was better but the damage was done, prob why it was never released on DVD. The YT video is from the re-airing because they dubbed Shadow (it was live, but her vocals were not her best).

Lisbon was done on a festival. It's a cute pocket version of the tour and the audio is miles better.

Agree 100% :) 

• Love 1
Posted (edited)

I love the Lisboa show, it’s raw and it’s fun and the star on her cheek is so cute, she delivered it hardcore!

And the Miami show hair is iconic, I feel the trend of red hair now with celebrities in bc of her, starting with Anitta and Dua.

Edited by Jup1ter

Yeah the full Showtime special is on YouTube, it never got an official DVD release. There’s been some bootleg DVDs of concerts of the tour but none of these are in high quality. Rock In Rio Lisbon is on YouTube too.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Guess I'm the only one here who don't like this show... :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Some of the outfits are ok, the stage looks cheap as fk, the remixes sucks big time, especially BOMT/OOPS! :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: the 'Toxic' performance is extremely overrated, the only good thing about it is the dance break but that's it cause she's standing on that ugly prop for 99% of the song, her promo performances >>>>>>>> same with 'Overprotected', the DWADT performances >>>>>>>. Now, 'The Hook Up' performance is actually GOOD, same with 'Slave 4 U', 'Me Against the Music' and that red outfit is absolutely iconic, the 'Breathe on Me' and 'Touch of my Hand' are probably the worst performances for these songs... I mean, heck, even her POM performance of 'Breathe on Me' (when she was feeling it) was better than whatever this was, and that says A LOT :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block