Britney: Let's make it a 10 year break from the business... the media destroyed me when I first became a mom

Someone as Tish who the weirdest woman is…I bet she knows who sat in there with her.

I hope she can enjoy this pregnancy and the world can chill tf out for a little bit and let her be.  She deserves this special moment.

I do think she misses her career - or the passion she once had for it and I do believe she will find a lot of hope and passion again once she meets her new little one.  But she deserves the world and everything needs to be on her terms now.

• Love 3

What’s so strange is she posted her dancing to “get naked” saying “tease to what’s to come” so I don’t think she’s gonna quit music she recorded black pregnant she record someday I understand. I really think we’ll get music before the 10 years but y’all it’s been less than a year she’s been free give it time. All that she wanted was another baby a chance to actually be a mother. Her kids were taken from her before her oldest was 3 I believe she missed so much so I just want her to get what she never received.

• Like 5

This post made me teary eyed. It’s so good to hear it out of Britney. I feel for her so much. If she needs to take 10 years off she absolutely should. She is definitely older and much wiser… but the media and the GP and the music industry really destroyed her spirit and her life during her prime years. 

I wish nothing but the best for her, Sam, and their blossoming little family. 💖

• Love 7
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

she has a lot of resentment for the media & entertainment industry and rightfully so, we don't even know half of what she went through even pre c-ship so we shouldn't judge her, she has other priorities and that's ok, she doesn't owe anyone anything right now

I just feel she didn’t enjoy it because of the stupid conservatorship and now she’s at a point in her life where she is still young, has control and can use her creativity in whatever way she wants and now we won’t probably ever see it. 

• Like 1

It's broke my heart... I can't even read one of her IG caption without almost a falling tear so I can't imagine how it's gonna be with her book... I really doubt she will take 10 years tho, we are all human, one night we can think something and change our thought the next day... In my opinion if she really wanted this, she would have completely disappeared from the radars. Music, dancing and entertain people are her passion, evil people tainted her passion but it's still here, it's a part of her! She just need time to heal, enjoy her freedom and take care of her, take care of her husband and the futur baby. She will be back soon after that I'm sure! And if I'm wrong, it doesn't matter, after all what she had been through, I will be happy to let her go if it's what she really wants! This woman is ******* strong and she deserves all the happiness in this world!

• Love 2

What a great post she shared. She sounds so grounded and so alive. It’s refreshing in all the right ways. I’ll be sad we may not see anything from her in 10 years as she is an incredible artist and I think everyone will miss her artistry. But I bet she’ll gift us something when the time is right and when she’s ready and boy will that be a gift! I’ll be 40 years old in 10 years. At least this means she’s only taking a break! Which infers she intends on returning in some capacity at some point and that means there’s so much to look forward to. Love her!!! 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

She’s so self aware and articulated!

I can’t believe how strong she is!

After all she’s been through and she’s still standing, taking control of her life, happy, pregnant, self reflecting…

She’s one of a kind guys! I wish the best to her and her baby! I’m so excited and happy for her!

Spoiler

The weirdest woman is either Lou or Robyn, ew, those monsters! 

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

This post made me teary eyed. It’s so good to hear it out of Britney. I feel for her so much. If she needs to take 10 years off she absolutely should. She is definitely older and much wiser… but the media and the GP and the music industry really destroyed her spirit and her life during her prime years. 

I wish nothing but the best for her, Sam, and their blossoming little family. 💖

We all know Britney. She changes her mind like everyday. She could be Libra like me :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1

It's funny how everybody judges Britney so hard on anything she does, while they ignore their contribution to Britney's (or any other celeb's) well being. So, i LOVE the way she drags press and paps.

Also, I think she's being very respectful when she says that she doesn't feel like making music. If she didn't care a bit about her artistry and fans, she'd make a sloppy/crappy album knowing that her stans will buy anything she puts out.

Lastly, the idea of Britney being a full time mom and have other side ventures is very interesting. I'm intrigued ngl. Plus, remember when she hinted several projects with Rosengard? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block