Britney: Let's make it a 10 year break from the business... the media destroyed me when I first became a mom

At times it feels like it’s a f@8$ you to everyone.
Her fans included. And I’m not referring to taking a break. I say do whatever makes YOU happy Britney. 

BUT
The gratitude towards her stan base for raising awareness of her conservatorship isn’t good enough, to eventually having it dissolved…

WE started that guys.

I remember the night on exhale when the freebritney movement first was suggested. I just want to see more positives from her. 

• Love 2

She's not wrong though. I remember being the most polite student in school and always raising my hand. Where did it take me? I am now a shell who pretty much hides from the world always looking towards others for acceptance. Kids these days should never be polite unless if they want to be taken advantage of in their adult years. Britney has been polite to her mom and her mom took advantage of her.

• Love 7

Im so happy she's giving us these updates like in the old days on her website. She's being 100% honest and open with us and it's great to see after so many years of isolation. We can finally hear her again :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming::anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

And if she wants a "10 year break" i'll be more happier than sad, i just want her to enjoy her life as she wants, without preassures to come back and release something. In fact, i hope she takes the time to enjoy this baby without having to worry about albums or tours. 

• Love 9
6 hours ago, Dublingin said:

This was a great read. I love when she opens up like this.

By “podcast” does she mean listening to podcasts instead of going to therapy? Or actually producing her own podcast? I was a bit confused there.

Also.. 10 year break.. she’s probably not serious. But if she is, and considering she’s been on break since 2019, then we still have 7 years until B10!

I thought she meant producing a podcast 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block