Britney: Let's make it a 10 year break from the business... the media destroyed me when I first became a mom

I would laugh if her book was filled with emojis like her IG posts but I also love that a) she loves using them and b) it make the posts feel accessible and almost casual like it’s between friends.

I honestly don’t care if she ever performs or records again. I’m grateful for the music we do have and if she never steps foot in Hollywood again it might be too soon. Either way, she’ll come back if and when she’s ready and no matter what I wish her the best. 

Plus that cute of Ari, even if it is just PR lol 

• Love 3

I just love how human she is and she refuses for people to see her as anything but! 

i fully support a 10 year break! Tho I would love maybe music and that its...no videos , no tours , no promo  nothing but I will miss her music. 

She is a total mother naturally and I fully 10000% support a 10 year break.:bedtime_britney_book_Reading: I can also see why this career just isnt to appealing for her anymore.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, SlayOut said:

“God knows I’m no saint but the media destroyed me when I first became a mother…. My first record came out when I was 16 and I got pregnant at 24… I thought about it last night… I was a baby raising 2 babies with 17 cars outside my house !!! I didn’t even know how to play the game…” :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: This whole post is tea but this excerpt really stuck out to me. Her ability to tell her story in her own words and expression is unmatched. Her ability to self reflect is also commendable and refreshing. She’s so personable…

Her book is going to be so good I can feel it in my bones! :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

That part did it for me too, I love her soul :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1

Of course as a fan I’m devastated to hear her saying she’s gonna dip out for at least ten years (even if that is an exaggeration) BUT I totally don’t blame her, not one bit. 

she fully deserves to do whatever the hell she wants, I hope she has a little girl ❤️ ❤️ 

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: omg her and Rihanna’s kid will dominate and snatch weaves in 20 years :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, MikeMasi said:

I just feel she didn’t enjoy it because of the stupid conservatorship and now she’s at a point in her life where she is still young, has control and can use her creativity in whatever way she wants and now we won’t probably ever see it. 

Thats what hurts too, like her career right now could be in another huge place, but they stole that, they stole from the fans too

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block