Britney: Let's make it a 10 year break from the business... the media destroyed me when I first became a mom

Yeah since pregnancy announcement I've been thinking the same, so glad she said what I thought! It's going to be a long break tbh I feel this is retirement now. She's done with music, who could blame her! Just be happy B! We wish to see you happy and nothing else, I will always love you.

• Love 7

I'd love a podcast! As far as Britney taking 10 years off from the industry... I know it's probably for the best but I can't say I won't miss her performances or new music. 

It's eye opening to see her open up in this way about how young she was when she started her career and had her first baby... how could have anyone managed being followed by 17 cars and photographers everywhere all. the. time. Britney is the strongest woman ever. I hope she has the best pregnancy and privacy!! 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, MikeMasi said:

I guess it’s clear she has no interest in her career. Remember during Glory she said something about ten more albums? And why is she shading hair and makeup during shows and performances? She looked absolutely gorgeous! 

She's always said she hates people touching her.

• Love 6
Just now, LizeS_ said:

I remember those times very well, I had just became a fan and couldn't believe people could be so cruel and nasty to a young mother. 

Same, even back then I was like how the **** do people think it's okay to talk about her like this? It's insane.

• Love 8

Obviously not the most important part of this post but I’m so happy Britney has acknowledged Ariana :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped: My two favorite pop stars :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: I’ve been wanting an interaction for so long whew! In other news I love reading Britney’s posts. So happy she feels comfortable and safe enough to express what’s happened to her. And I am so freaking happy about her pregnancy. She deserves the world. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block