Britney Herself Said She Recorded At Least 50 Songs For Femme Fatale

4 hours ago, DulaPeeps said:

False. The story behind that was she was FORCED to recreate those first two albums cause her old label still owned them and she wanted the money from those albums. It wasn't cause she wanted to go in and actually rework them the way Taylor did every single song. The JoJo situation while similar isn't the same. 

She wasnt forced to rerecord them. Blackground owns the masters just like someones owns taylors masters. Jojo redid them to put them on streaming services so she could make money off of it just like taylor. Only jojo did it first. Im not wrong im right. Noone is forced to rerecord, they want money so they r willingly doibg it. Just like ashanti redoing her first album cuz gotti wont give her her masters. Byeeeeee:clownery_makeup_meme:

• Like 4
8 hours ago, DulaPeeps said:

I've been saying this to myself for a little bit now. Taylor really changed the game when she started re releasing reworked versions of her albums ( genius ). If feel like this route would be AMAZING for Britney. It'll satiate the thirst the fans current have while also giving Britney time to record and do what she wants musically while also giving a huge middle finger to the conservatorship as well by reclaiming a good chunk of the sales during that time. It would also give her the chance to add rarities/unreleased tracks ECT from those album sessions. It would be a win win for EVERYONE 🙌🙌🙌

***Jojo did it first

Ok, i see others have already discussed this

In that clip the interviewer says “I know you’ve got a remix album coming out, did you find it hard to pick them”, and Britney replies that there was about 50 tracks recorded for it. I don’t think she was meaning FF, it was probably BinM V2.

27 minutes ago, BTMYH said:

In that clip the interviewer says “I know you’ve got a remix album coming out, did you find it hard to pick them”, and Britney replies that there was about 50 tracks recorded for it. I don’t think she was meaning FF, it was probably BinM V2.

You just don't record 50 songs for a remix album, lmao. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

The answer Britney gave was basically: "Yeah, we did so many songs for Femme Fatale (album), so you need to be careful on picking the right tracks for a remix album and/or in general, because fans are very peculiar on what they want to hear".

On 3/12/2022 at 11:51 AM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I love Britney but an album full of Don’t Keep Me Waiting’s, arguably among top 10 worst songs she’s ever released would have been bad :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Are you serious?? I love that song, and I've always said she needs to release an EP with all her rockier songs (she has many), at least as a playlist on Spotify.

• 1 month later...
On 3/12/2022 at 11:18 PM, Sourab Patodi said:

ITZ and blackout was her versions that she agreed to. I will go crazy if Britney released B10 and name it Original doll

Brit had to make many compromises, especially for In The Zone. Her own vision was completely different, And Blackout should be actually darker. What happened with Songs like Ouch,Look Who´s Talking Now,Rockstar,Money,Love And Happyness,Guilty,Mona Lisa,911. Let Go,Baby Boy,Rebellion,All That She Wants,Little Me and many more ? THAT was her.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block