Britney Herself Said She Recorded At Least 50 Songs For Femme Fatale

3 hours ago, Sgt Spears deputy said:

Brit had to make many compromises, especially for In The Zone. Her own vision was completely different, And Blackout should be actually darker. What happened with Songs like Ouch,Look Who´s Talking Now,Rockstar,Money,Love And Happyness,Guilty,Mona Lisa,911. Let Go,Baby Boy,Rebellion,All That She Wants,Little Me and many more ? THAT was her.

Agree! But at that time britney was loosing against recording labels cause of all controversy! Now she is much more free! A dark pop album named orignal doll will bring a storm

she can literally have songs title like

- bloody Marry ( her marriage with kfed) or hungey dad or best good for nothing (Jaime) 

if rumors to be believed B10 will be a dark pop..now the question is how dark it can go! I would love it if Britney literally throw all her emotions in it and give us a glimpse of what she has been through 

Well we know she recorded a lot of tracks for the album before Dr Luke and Max Martin were brought in as executive producers. We'll probably never hear those songs though. She recorded more with Darkchild in 2010 (during the time she recorded Don't Keep Me Waiting) and also worked with Scott Storch in early 2010 on a song called "Second Chances".

I love this album and would love to hear Brit’s thoughts on it. Her interview with Seacrest is super interesting! She seemed excited about it, but she also could have been good at feigning it. Some fans just speak so confidently like they know she didn’t like the project or certain songs. But I’m not jumping to any conclusions until Brit speaks.

Looking forward to that book! :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block