Britney Herself Said She Recorded At Least 50 Songs For Femme Fatale

• Content Curators

I don’t think she recorded all of them, I believe she meant she received 50 songs by the label because she didn’t have any creative involvement apart from scary that was a Japanese track, it’s like they wanted to abandon it because she came up with the lyric “hypnotherapy” which is interesting 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Sourab Patodi said:

It’s time for Britney to pull what TS did and re-release her version of 

- Circus 

- FF

- Britney Jean - we need this desperately 

- Glory

I've been saying this to myself for a little bit now. Taylor really changed the game when she started re releasing reworked versions of her albums ( genius ). If feel like this route would be AMAZING for Britney. It'll satiate the thirst the fans current have while also giving Britney time to record and do what she wants musically while also giving a huge middle finger to the conservatorship as well by reclaiming a good chunk of the sales during that time. It would also give her the chance to add rarities/unreleased tracks ECT from those album sessions. It would be a win win for EVERYONE 🙌🙌🙌

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, DulaPeeps said:

I've been saying this to myself for a little bit now. Taylor really changed the game when she started re releasing reworked versions of her albums ( genius ). If feel like this route would be AMAZING for Britney. It'll satiate the thirst the fans current have while also giving Britney time to record and do what she wants musically while also giving a huge middle finger to the conservatorship as well by reclaiming a good chunk of the sales during that time. It would also give her the chance to add rarities/unreleased tracks ECT from those album sessions. It would be a win win for EVERYONE 🙌🙌🙌

Jojo did this first years ago with her 1st and 2nd album. Taylor is not the prototype for this

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Jojo did this first years ago with her 1st and 2nd album. Taylor is not the prototype for this

False. The story behind that was she was FORCED to recreate those first two albums cause her old label still owned them and she wanted the money from those albums. It wasn't cause she wanted to go in and actually rework them the way Taylor did every single song. The JoJo situation while similar isn't the same. 

• Like 1

The Secret clip Jordy posted was from the original FF, it was originally supposed to be experimental pop with rock, urban, & dubstep influences but the label wasn’t feeling it. The Creepin demo someone messily leaked was one of the first tracks she recorded for the album. They scrapped the bulk of what she had already recorded & officially put Luke on board Dec 2010, she didn’t even record with him for this project until a little bit more than 2 months before the actual album dropped. She hates Inside Out, it’s always cracked me up how it was such a fan favorite & people to this day claim it should’ve been a single instead of Criminal! How I Roll, Criminal, Trip To Your Heart & He About to Lose Me are her favs. TTWE is her fav out of the Luke tracks, the minute promo started for the era it was beyond apparent how checked out & overmedicated she was. As an artist I personally prefer to write all of my own music & if any collaborators wanna change a line or even a note (because ‘tHey’VE woRkeD & WriTten fOr soMe oF thE bIgGest StaRs & do thE saMe ThiNG wiTh ThEm’) it takes everything I have within me not to walk out. I can only imagine how jaded & compromised she felt during both the FF & BJ eras, where they were viewing her craft as a commodity & not her art like it’s supposed to be. It’s a miracle we even got Scary as a bonus track, because I have friends who worked with her immediately after the c-ship (they had worked together before this) & the first thing her team told them was “don’t encourage her to write”. I know damn well she’s not retiring & we’re getting a new record from her, God knows when it’ll actually happen, but there is no doubt in my mind Brit still has alot of stories left to tell & alot of amazing art to release ON HER TERMS.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

As far as I as remember, Jive and Britney had different ideas for the concept.

Basically, Britney wanted pop rock/ mid tempo while Jive wanted EDM. This is why Dr. Luke was added in the 2nd half of 2010.

So, who knows what the best outtakes off the recording sessions would sound like.

I am sure recorded as many (if not more) songs for ITZ and Blackout. 

I've read Britney also wanted more 'urban songs'.

Also I don't think Burning Up was intended for the album, it was for the tour but she recorded a studio version of it anyway.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

If I recall correctly when Britney was recording blackout she did a song with dr luke called “all the way” but was scrapped…I wonder if this was the beginning of i wanna go

I highly doubt it. It's probably a completely different song. Britney has an unreleased song produced by The Neptunes called Baby Can't You See and that's the opening line of Toxic, a song The Neptunes had no involvement with.

3 hours ago, Sourab Patodi said:

It’s time for Britney to pull what TS did and re-release her version of 

- Circus 

- FF

- Britney Jean - we need this desperately 

- Glory

This this this!  
I mean she already changed the Glory album cover and added a track (obviously it wasn’t new, but still), it shows she’s down for editing. 

She can give each album a new cover, some remastering where needed, alter a few of the track in some way if she wanted (like bringing out them background vocals in Liar, sis we need it), remove any tracks she hates, and then add a few new tracks and some remixes! 

That’s just a general idea of course, there are so many different ways she could go about it! I do think the 2nd half of her discography really needs it though. Not that there isn’t a lot that’s great there, it’s just muddied a bit by those rats, and it would be cool if she were to clean it up a bit! I mean her music is starting to be rediscovered (or just discovered by a new generation) by the GP and now would be a great time to do it! 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Stefani said:

They're probably on the same flash drive as Original Doll hidden in one of Britney's vaults. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

28 minutes ago, Isla said:

Also I don't think Burning Up was intended for the album, it was for the tour but she recorded a studio version of it anyway.

I think the original idea was to include it onto 'Live From Toronto' DVD just like happened with Scary. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

3 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Yes it is...Savan Kortecha wrote both IWG & UND, she recorded all of them in Sweden during TCBS:clownery_makeup_meme:

Not true

It was written by the same people indeed, but according to Femme Fatale liner notes I Wanna Go and Criminal were indeed recorded in Stockholm (and they registered on ASCAP at the sime time), while Up n Down was recorded in the US :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block