Britney Herself Said She Recorded At Least 50 Songs For Femme Fatale

Minute 2:38

...the questions is: where are those tracks? :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

So far these two songs are the only 100% confirmed unreleased FF tracks:

This one is a supposed demo for FF aswell performed by Nicole Morier and Kasia Livingston, which sounds pretty much like Scary:

And here we have another one, this time with Kasia Livingston only:

Time for 'Femme Fatale Part 2'! :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

• Love 9
21 minutes ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

As far as I as remember, Jive and Britney had different ideas for the concept.

Basically, Britney wanted pop rock/ mid tempo while Jive wanted EDM. This is why Dr. Luke was added in the 2nd half of 2010.

Yep, that's why the bonus track edition features Don't Keep Me Waiting, which could probably indicate its original concept! :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

What remains 'mistery' to me is that we have tons of scrapped demos from Blackout and ITZ and almost nothing from FF still to this day. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

I'd say, for example, that King Of My Castle indeed sounds like a potential FF song, however the 'people' who leaked the track claim she actually recorded it for The Singles Collection. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, andreafly1 said:

Yep, that's why the bonus track edition features Don't Keep Me Waiting, which could probably indicate its original concept! :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

What remains 'mistery' to me is that we have tons of scrapped demos from Blackout and ITZ and almost nothing from FF still to this day. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

I'd say, for example, that King Of My Castle indeed sounds like a potential FF song, however the 'people' who leaked the track claim she actually recorded it for The Singles Collection. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

I wanna go was recorded during the single sessions as well

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Rik said:

I wanna go was recorded during the single sessions as well

I believe during her stay in Sweden for the Circus Tour back in 2009 she went to Max Martin studio and did a bunch of tracks including IWG, 3, Criminal (probably other ones aswell) and maybe KOMC too, not sure about this one beign a Max Martin's production, tho. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I love Britney but an album full of Don’t Keep Me Waiting’s, arguably among top 10 worst songs she’s ever released would have been bad :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Despite not beign credited she allegedly wrote (or co-wrote at least) the bridge, but yes, never fully enjoyed that song, tbh. :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

For each album she has hundreds of songs sent to her, and she's known to work fast in the studio, so there must still soooo many unreleased songs she recorded that nobody heard.

I really hope someday she releases a full album of unreleased songs from her carrer she wants people to hear, her "rarities".

• Love 7
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, SonOfSun said:

For each album she has hundreds of songs sent to her, and she's known to work fast in the studio, so there must still soooo many unreleased songs she recorded that nobody heard.

I really hope someday she releases a full album of unreleased songs from her carrer she wants people to hear, her "rarities".

Oh yes, 100% here for a "Britney Spears: The Rarities" boxed set with the best unreleased material from each era remastered or even re-recorded for the occasion! :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

• Love 8
57 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

If I recall correctly when Britney was recording blackout she did a song with dr luke called “all the way” but was scrapped…I wonder if this was the beginning of i wanna go

Mmmh, not really sure about this one. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

But, she indeed referred once in a magazine interview to "How I Roll" as "On The Rocks" way before completing the recording sessions for FF. :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

48 minutes ago, Kletus said:

And then she recorded 0 songs for Britney Jean :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1

As far as I recall, I wanna Go was as early recorded as in 2009 along with 3.

3, I Wanna Go, Criminal and Up'n Down were all recorded around the same time if I remember correctly so one could say 3 was meant to be included on B7 (what would become FF).

There are a LOT of rumors with the most plausible one being Britney originally went for a more urban sound mixed with dance that would include demo's such as "Tear The Club Up" (I thought that demo was confirmed) but Jive wasn't happy with the concept.

As I recall, there was a summer writing camp being held in 2010 where William Orbit (who would later produce "Alien" for Britney Jean) joined and contributed music for B7.

Again if I'm not mistaken, Orbit did talk about the way Britney's team worked at that time confirming his contributions towards the album.

"Love Is War" was, again if I recall correctly, confirmed by writer Shelly Peiken to be intended for B7.

I also believe "Red is The Color", "Black Widow" and "Sorry Adam" were intended for B7 and later at one point intended to be on B in The Mix 2 (there were some serious rumors at the time these tracks would be on the remix album to promote it).

"My Big Secret" or "Secret" was another track believed to be actually the leadsingle of B7 around summer 2010.

The Australian fansite Gimme Britney posted a cryptic video saying a 'secret' is coming with a time stamp saying august 27th of 2010. Which led to believe the track would be dropped at that time.

Also, I recall Darkchild being involved in the project with him tweeting stuff that Britney fans would soon be very happy (tweeted in 2010). Britney's manager, Adam Leber, however quickly went to tweet that people shouldn't make false promises and that there was nothing coming at that point.

Another suspicious track was "Feet on The Ground" which was to be intended for The Singles Collection along with "3". Since 3 was recorded along with Criminal etc, it's a POSSIBILITY the song came from the same session.

However it could be a Circus cut as well...

I was VERY active during this era and was the first one I really followed as I was hungry for music after Circus.

However since it's been more than 10 years ago, I might recall some details wrong so don't quote me on this... but still I won't be far off!

• Love 3
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

As far as I recall, I wanna Go was as early recorded as in 2009 along with 3.

3, I Wanna Go, Criminal and Up'n Down were all recorded around the same time if I remember correctly so one could say 3 was meant to be included on B7 (what would become FF).

There are a LOT of rumors with the most plausible one being Britney originally went for a more urban sound mixed with dance that would include demo's such as "Tear The Club Up" (I thought that demo was confirmed) but Jive wasn't happy with the concept.

As I recall, there was a summer writing camp being held in 2010 where William Orbit (who would later produce "Alien" for Britney Jean) joined and contributed music for B7.

Again if I'm not mistaken, Orbit did talk about the way Britney's team worked at that time confirming his contributions towards the album.

"Love Is War" was, again if I recall correctly, confirmed by writer Shelly Peiken to be intended for B7.

I also believe "Red is The Color", "Black Widow" and "Sorry Adam" were intended for B7 and later at one point intended to be on B in The Mix 2 (there were some serious rumors at the time these tracks would be on the remix album to promote it).

"My Big Secret" or "Secret" was another track believed to be actually the leadsingle of B7 around summer 2010.

The Australian fansite Gimme Britney posted a cryptic video saying a 'secret' is coming with a time stamp saying august 27th of 2010. Which led to believe the track would be dropped at that time.

Also, I recall Darkchild being involved in the project with him tweeting stuff that Britney fans would soon be very happy (tweeted in 2010). Britney's manager, Adam Leber, however quickly went to tweet that people shouldn't make false promises and that there was nothing coming at that point.

Another suspicious track was "Feet on The Ground" which was to be intended for The Singles Collection along with "3". Since 3 was recorded along with Criminal etc, it's a POSSIBILITY the song came from the same session.

However it could be a Circus cut as well...

I was VERY active during this era and was the first one I really followed as I was hungry for music after Circus.

However since it's been more than 10 years ago, I might recall some details wrong so don't quote me on this... but still I won't be far off!

My Big Secret & Secret are two different songs... she never recorded Red is the Color or Sorry Adam... Feet on the Ground was Circus era Myah & 1000% NOT produced by Max

I get the sense that she records a lot of songs for albums but there's no cohesive direction or plan from the beginning. I think that's why some of her albums like Circus don't always flow well. I would like to see her have more of a concrete vision from the early days of recording. I feel like the record label had a lot of involvement in Femme Fatale. They wanted to bring in the hit makers. Not sure if that coincided with Britney's vision. It's truly a mystery that album. She only has 1 writing credit on "Scary." I would like to know more about that album/era

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block