Madonna on the set of the "Frozen" remix music video, rumored features with Dua Lipa, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, Doja Cat and more

Jordan Miller

8 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I don't think she gets the new generations... Hence the messy noise (both sonic as well as visual) that is "B* tch, I'm Madonna". She thinks that being young means being in a constant state of rioting. She's exhausting.

I actually like and respect her, for obvious reasons. I have A-L-L her albums (that's saying something... well, minus "Madame X"...but that's another issue). But I'm shocked and disappointed at how ungracefully she's been behaving these past years. Like, stop writhing on the floor, it's not cute anymore. I know she's just being Madonna, but she's missing the mark now. I wish she would go (and stay) in the "Crave" route. That song and music video with Swae Lee are impeccable to me, and fitting for her at the moment.

I love the idea of remix albums, I think it's an opportunity to flex your creativity and keep it interesting, but it can be either a hit or a miss. Even Dua at the height of the wave got it wrong. And what's most worrying is that Madonna seems to be doing it just because a few seconds of a remix of "Frozen" got trending on TikTok. So basically she's doing it to please the kids, not because of personal artistic motivations. THAT's what worries me. AND isn't she making a movie?! Nobody can do well more than one demanding thing at a time...

I do ten things all at once and if you have a problem  I don't give A..

Madonna is a multi tasker. 

That's how empires are honestly build. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I do ten things all at once and if you have a problem  I don't give A..

Madonna is a multi tasker. 

That's how empires are honestly build. 

haha that was a good one! She definitely wrote those lyrics from experience :p

And you're right about empires being built like that... JLo comes right to my mind because of that. But again, I don't think you obtain greatness that way... I mean, greatness in quantity, you do, but not necessarily in quality or even longevity. But again, these people (Madonna and JLo) move on another level, they literally have a team of people working for them at each little thing they do.

Btw, are you excited about Madonna re-releasing her catalogue as a celebration of her career?? That IS exciting to me, I actually cannot wait!!

On 3/1/2022 at 1:53 AM, princessmimi said:

As much as I love this idea of Madonna going back to her old music,

is it really a good idea for a remix to an amazing ballad she's done?

I feel like she's gonna fk it up and twerk to it or something.

I just feel like she's been ruining her legacy for the past decade and

I dont want her to ruin her classics.

I get your point but one way or another her classics will remain classics. I kinda fear the same. But as bad as this version might be ( I myself sadly have low expectations as well) we'll always have the original one in all its glory.  I'd rather Madonna focus on new music (no movie needed IMO), even just an EP, but I'm still curious for this project. Or she could just release besides , demos from past eras. 

• Super Mods
17 minutes ago, Mmdellavecchia said:

I get your point but one way or another her classics will remain classics. I kinda fear the same. But as bad as this version might be ( I myself sadly have low expectations as well) we'll always have the original one in all its glory.  I'd rather Madonna focus on new music (no movie needed IMO), even just an EP, but I'm still curious for this project. Or she could just release besides , demos from past eras. 

Agree.

I wish she could make a new album that was inspired by her 80s sound.

Kinda like how Confessions On The Dance Floor was 70s inspired?

That would be great

• Love 2
On 2/28/2022 at 10:49 AM, Touch my Toto said:

She's gonna ruin her legacy with her 60 year old rachet self ruining her classic songs 🤦

On 2/28/2022 at 11:37 AM, britney_rocks said:

Some things are just never meant to be touched or revisited 

Facts. The original songs were iconic. These are going to be so nasty.  It's obviously just her way to try to stay relevant and to get today's youth to want to listen to her lol

How can you go from this masterpiece to this? 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block