Britney & Eminem collab rumored to be dropping soon

Screams of oppurtunistic. Unless there was some artistic connection between them that sprung up from nowhere all of a sudden. I wish she would fly solo for the foreseeable future. These rumors instigate those threads that pop up every other week of should she/should she not do a collab.

9 hours ago, joe sp said:

Not sure if this is true but whatever you want girl, I'll be open to anything

8 hours ago, kfitz421 said:

I will only like this if it’s a Chillin’ with You remake smh :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

6 hours ago, Mannequin* said:

This is def Not true :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

6 hours ago, ss0725 said:

Just to be clear, Deux Moi didn’t say the video was complete. Just that a single would be dropping to coincide with A VIDEO. The OP suggested it was complete, which I think we all would agree is highly unlikely. If it’s a feature on a rap track, her portion could be filmed in a literal afternoon on a soundstage like Scream & Shout.

6 hours ago, Bboy1988 said:

I don’t think it’s Britney and I’m not a fan of M&M’s. But I’ll take anything Britney song related. 

5 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

Screams of oppurtunistic. Unless there was some artistic connection between them that sprung up from nowhere all of a sudden. I wish she would fly solo for the foreseeable future. These rumors instigate those threads that pop up every other week of should she/should she not do a collab.

5 hours ago, Eternalhouse said:

Eminem might be working on something personally, who knows,

but in my personal opinion,

rumors of a collab soon after Britney posts one thing on Instagram honestly sounds like... a reach....

No offense, but to me it sounds like something a middle-school kid started.

5 hours ago, Stefani said:

I'm not here for this. Other than the obvious fact that Eminem's a homophobe who's shaded Britney in the past, I don't like the thought of Britney's newfound freedom being used as a gimmick by other artists.

On 2/25/2022 at 12:07 PM, MrLovett said:

Ew never liked m&m

But sure go for it. At this point I'll take what I can get :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

On 2/25/2022 at 12:08 PM, Henry M. Torres said:

We will see about that sweetheart, I'm curious about this collab ngl :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Your energy reminds me of someone I used to be friends with :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad::nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

On 2/25/2022 at 12:17 PM, LostAvenger said:

Well, as you mentioned this hip hop and R&B (on Apple music) has always been more popular then pop any day, males aways get more streams then females without even trying as Hip Hop is much more popular than Pop even to this day just like Rock is still more popular than Pop. Britney or even Taylor cannot compete with Eminem in longevity because he's hip hop. When an album like Certified Lover Boy by Drake can surpass 1B streams in week it should tell you how popular hip hop is. Males always have more longevity then females.

On 2/25/2022 at 12:17 PM, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

I'm here for this also tbh

On 2/25/2022 at 12:21 PM, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Because hip-hop is and has been the momenT. spacer.png Also not my fault pop music has had a significant decline in recent years, both in terms of quality and the lack of good artists.

On 2/25/2022 at 12:25 PM, Henry M. Torres said:

This Almost Famous song is so good btw :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

On 2/25/2022 at 12:48 PM, rennen2.0 said:

Here for it :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

On 2/25/2022 at 1:18 PM, DollyParton said:

Wasnt she collabrating with a female rapper? :wonka_meme_hat_purple:

On 2/25/2022 at 1:32 PM, BritneyLVR said:

He better be dissing Lou and Team Con :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

On 2/25/2022 at 1:46 PM, OneLife said:

No thanks:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

On 2/25/2022 at 1:48 PM, Danielle1987 said:

YES! I freaking hope so.

Though I fell out of love with Eminem in 2005, my love affair with him was super strong when it was present since 1999. 

Anyone in their 30s is so down for these 2000s legend collab. 

On 2/25/2022 at 2:19 PM, Tar_isa said:

I can understand why people aren't excited about this... but I was a teenager in the early 2000s, so even if I wasn't a big fan back then this would be a huge deal. I'm usually against nostalgia tricks but boy, want this to happen! I can't even imagine having these two icons actually working together in 2022, minds would be blown, wounds would be healed. I'm actually preparing myself to think this rumour isn't true because it will hurt when they announce Katy Perry of whatever pop girl instead.

23 hours ago, levxy said:

I don't like Love The Way You Lie and i love every Rihanna song. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

22 hours ago, Britney671 said:

I have a feeling it might not be britney. I'll wait for confirmation before I get excited.

On 2/25/2022 at 11:06 AM, Busybee said:

I would malfunction and melt :melt_weird_drift_wow:

On 2/25/2022 at 11:08 AM, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Same :melt_weird_drift_wow:

It would be THEE collab of the century, hands down. Ive literally been wanting this for over 10 years but instead we get flops like G-eazy and will.u.stop. I’m not OKAY. :howdareyou_meme_cat::sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

On 2/25/2022 at 11:55 AM, Charrrmed89 said:

If this is true, and I hope it truly is. This may just be what we need. Britney x Eminem will blow the charts up. People will be curious of her future endeavors. 

EMINEM CONFIRMS IN THIS VIDEO OMG BESTIEEESSASSSSS

• Haha 3
  • Content Curators
17 hours ago, Brit52 said:

Where on earth did you see that BRITNEY announced she's retired?

I don't mean a statement from Larry or an off hand remark she may have made to her son... I mean an actual announcement of her announcing a retirement

Are you delusional

I thought everyone knew after she said on the gram “I quit” and her not doing it anymore is an FU to everyone and I believe her. I’d be surprised if she does return and it’s a big spectacle after what she’s endured, it could be amazing but a part of me believe we also freed her from being the popstar, personally 

8 hours ago, ss0725 said:

Just to be clear, Deux Moi didn’t say the video was complete. Just that a single would be dropping to coincide with A VIDEO. The OP suggested it was complete, which I think we all would agree is highly unlikely. If it’s a feature on a rap track, her portion could be filmed in a literal afternoon on a soundstage like Scream & Shout.

If the video does exist, it’s always possible she isn’t in it? Beyonce wasn’t in the video for Walk On Water.

I could see QueenB doing something with Eminem in a similar way to Dido, probably writing something new unless she loved what he did with one of her songs. The only issue I have is the same as OP, B isn't this ready. She's been dealing with her court battles, getting adjusted to new meds, all kinds of plans and projects. Doesn't seem she's had much spare time to write anything, let alone record the single let alone the video. At best B's on Eminem's upcoming album, but the timing of this project dropping is sus to Me. Something like this, with how QueenB news gets around, would have been announced like the book and probably by Em himself.

Lots of weird stories that get little or not mention from B, she knows there's a big question on whether or not she plans to return to music, I've seen articles for both decisions. Most of the news coming in lately doesn't paint BritBrit in a very good light though, all things considered like the new medication, and suddenly she's got all these projects she not only plans for the future, but also has been in the middle of a few in secret during her battle in court and spending time with Sam.

If someone didn't know better they might get the idea that once given her human rights back and full control over her life, she immediately jumps into the same work schedule/productivity she was forced to work while under the cship. Impulsive, eager to please, not looking before she leaps or showing any kind of time management skills. That person might start to gain sympathy for Team Con, believing the insane work schedule wasn't Team Con abusing her at all, but B being demanding and tyrannical orders to her team to make as much money as she possibly could. From here someone could possibly dig through the history of the cship, and with a sprinkling of conformational bias, find evidence of B controlling everything from the beginning. Making things harder and intentionally dragging things on way longer than needed, just to torment her family that has been saying all along they love her and want the best for her.

There's been enough back and forth that if one didn't know better, one may never notice how everything Team Con has done up to this point, can make it super easy for the GP to get this idea.

Just a thought.

#freebritney