Britney & Eminem collab rumored to be dropping soon

I think it would be good if they put out a funny yet angry song together making fun of her family and their upbringings and the music industry. I feel like Britney is pissed but also goofy and sarcastic and Eminem would be able to help her channel that into something truly amazing. Eminem could totally write insults about her family, management, Lou Taylor, forced rehab and professionals, the whole thing. Can u imagine??! 

I love old, clever Eminem. Not here for an angry or intense emotional song that’s vague. But what am I saying? I’m here for whatever lmao 

• Love 6
18 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Don't tell me we waited 6 years for... this... What a disappointment :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad::gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I don't get why everyone wants her to collab with someone... she can have a hit on her own. Solo singles are all I need :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I agree she doesn’t need a collab. But I’m down for this! Mainly because Em could add some edge and talk a LOT of **** in her fam and the industry but also because this is HIS single on HIS album. Britney’s first single off her album could (and should) still be solo.

Em has a lot of hype on him after the super bowl tbh. This would be a great way for Brit to come back AND break genre barriers

• Love 3

I know that Brit is the only princess of pop. However, now, the media seems to be calling "princess of pop" to anyone who trends.

I don't really think it's britney. I assume it could be Lady Gaga(she's from Interscope the same label as Eminem) or Christina Aguilera (yes, I know their history). I remember there was a rumor of xtina and eminem working together back in the day

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I really hope it's true, even though it probably isn't.

To everyone saying Eminem is not relevant or whatever in 2022. The fact that two of the best selling artists of the 2000's will collaborate + Britney is a hot topic and everyone is waiting for a release + the nostalgia of 2 legends coming together after he dissed her in his early career? People this is going to BLOW UP!

• Love 6
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Don't tell me we waited 6 years for... this... What a disappointment :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad::gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I don't get why everyone wants her to collab with someone... she can have a hit on her own. Solo singles are all I need :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

No shade to you or anyone of this fanbase...

however, as a fanbase, we have teased, taunted, and starved...

when it comes to musical material, we will take what we can get...

While other fanbases get singles and videos while we get Instagram arguments with siblings and pissed-off-looking photos with virtually no clothes, skits, and bathroom acoustic sessions.

While I'd much prefer a Doja cat collab...

#pleasegiveussomethingofsubstance

:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

12 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

i  still find it bizarre Britney would wanna work with him after he mocked her for so many years. i dont get it tbh

That said, itll be epic and an amazing first music project after so many  years for Britney!

It's weird, and she has praised him all along. Really bizarre indeed.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Jaime Jean said:

There have only been rumors AFTER her post on the Super Bowl all stems from that- it’s nothing she’s not working with him...next.

Nope, a few months ago there was rumours Eminem was going to release The Marshall Mathers LP 3. Even rumours the album was meant to come in January. We won't know for sure though as I think Eminem is moving away from 'album rollouts campaigns' and is just surprise releasing them nowadays.