Britney & Eminem collab rumored to be dropping soon

Here for it, but don't believe it.

If a video had been filmed already we'd have at least one photo of Britney looking done up with hair and makeup, even if it's just a selfie of hers. Don't think she'd have filmed it with her purple hair that she hated and she's been on vacation for the bulk of 2022, when would she have had the time?

• Love 1

obviously dont know if this is true but if it is i dont understand why anyone would be mad about this. he's a big name, whether you agree or not, and is the most successful rapper of all time. the amount of hype this would bring would be exponential. it's also a great way for britney to get back into the swing of things without the immense amount of pressure a solo project would bring. she can get her feet wet, get back in the studio, back in the public eye for her music, and progress from there. it really is a win-win situation.

• Love 8

This would be amazing, although I’d prefer Lil Nas X and someone with less problematic issues than Eminem!

Can someone PLEASE post that gif of the girl falling off the chair (and it’s Jamie Lynn’s face) because that’s my reaction to NEW BRITNEY MUSIC!

• Haha 2
11 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Don't tell me we waited 6 years for... this... What a disappointment :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad::gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Too bad no one cares about Eminem in 2022 :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

I don't get why everyone wants her to collab with someone... she can have a hit on her own. Solo singles are all I need :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

In what world do you live in.  . . he's just as iconic as Britney. This would be huge if it were real. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Doesn’t prove anything that it’s Britney and she announced she’s retired from music 

Where on earth did you see that BRITNEY announced she's retired?

I don't mean a statement from Larry or an off hand remark she may have made to her son... I mean an actual announcement of her announcing a retirement

Are you delusional

• Love 4

Ddd the way I'm late to this news as I've been out all day :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

This sounds too good to be true, I love both but I can't really imagine them doing a song together?? There's been rumours for months though that Em is planning on releasing another album soon (probably a surprise release like his last two albums). Guess we'll see....

• Love 3
  • Like 1