Britney & Eminem collab rumored to be dropping soon

33 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Yup, he’s outdoing Britney and is more musically relevant than her so that should answer your question. A Britney x Eminem will literally shatter the Internet and give Britney a great deal of exposure to the hip-hop and urban community. spacer.png

Well, as you mentioned this hip hop and R&B (on Apple music) has always been more popular then pop any day, males aways get more streams then females without even trying as Hip Hop is much more popular than Pop even to this day just like Rock is still more popular than Pop. Britney or even Taylor cannot compete with Eminem in longevity because he's hip hop. When an album like Certified Lover Boy by Drake can surpass 1B streams in week it should tell you how popular hip hop is. Males always have more longevity then females.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, NoGlorySlander said:

Well, as you mentioned this hip hop and R&B (on Apple music) has always been more popular then pop any day, males aways get more streams then females without even trying as Hip Hop is much more popular than Pop even to this day just like Rock is still more popular than Pop. Britney or even Taylor cannot compete with Eminem in longevity because he's hip hop. When an album like Certified Lover Boy by Drake can surpass 1B streams in week it should tell you how popular hip hop is. Males always have more longevity then females.

Because hip-hop is and has been the momenT. spacer.png Also not my fault pop music has had a significant decline in recent years, both in terms of quality and the lack of good artists.

• Like 3

I can understand why people aren't excited about this... but I was a teenager in the early 2000s, so even if I wasn't a big fan back then this would be a huge deal. I'm usually against nostalgia tricks but boy, want this to happen! I can't even imagine having these two icons actually working together in 2022, minds would be blown, wounds would be healed. I'm actually preparing myself to think this rumour isn't true because it will hurt when they announce Katy Perry of whatever pop girl instead.

• Love 5
  • Haha 1