Britney & Eminem collab rumored to be dropping soon

Online speculation rises as Eminem’s Surprise Album is rumored to feature Britney Spears. Song has been recorded and is featuring “Pop Princess”. Stan’s believe it may actually be the lead single to Eminem’s 12th Studio album. Further reasoning for this unexpected collab was Britney Shouting out Eminem after the Super Bowl, and with confirmation that Britney will be returning to the entertainment industry with a book publishing deal. Can this Controversial collab work? How Will Slim Shady tone down his lyrics or will he? Will this be Britney’s first Song since her freedom?! A Music video for the single is complete. Source Deuxmoi 

More Reddit post will probably be popping up in the next few hours to deny or confirm these newfounded rumors.

update: Single is dropping in late March/ early April according to original source

Source

:pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

• Haha 1

If this is true… a collaboration with a big artist would be a great way of getting her feet wet/testing the waters with music. I would like see her on a track similar to E/Rih song the monster. Something more personal that pushes Britney Vocally but nothing out of her range. 

if a music video has already been shot. I’m going to need to dress up like Britney again! spacer.png

• Haha 6
  • Like 1