Jordan’s video in the header of the forum is the most annoying **** ever

4 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Thank you for this. It's only been a problem for me on mobile (but all YouTube videos seem to autoplay no matter where they are on the page).

It hasn't been a huge inconvenience except for that IG video Britney posted last month of her singing loudly :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

I do love the YouTube updates and defintely enabled notifications for Breatheheavy's on YouTube so I never miss my live view of Jordan's muscles the latest Britney news :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

There's an option when you open a YouTube video to not play it automatically.

• Love 1

Just to give you feedback Jordan I have a galaxy and it doesn't autoplay for me I also pay for Exhale+ so idk if that has anything to do with it. I never have website issues its one of the smoothest experiences I've had.

I also love the live streams I make my husband watch them so I don't have to catch him up on all the Britney tea because sometimes it's too much to explain :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
8 hours ago, ByDemand said:

It's no easy feat to hop on camera and conduct all you do after a full day of work. The live streams are great, and your hustle is absolutely admired and appreciated.

Perhaps a good compromise would be to only show the header videos on main pages and not individual threads? I know that would go a long way in helping the mobile experience for me. That way visitors to the site still definitely get their eyes on the streams, but as you navigate around the site you can have a cleaner experience. I'm not sure if that's possible, but I just wanted to provide some constructive feedback!

Seriously what is this? I hope you recognize the irony in you getting so upset at people going low (which, **** that I do agree), and you somehow managing to go even lower. Way to perpetuate the problem. 

this is just gaslighting at its finest tbh lol

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block