Jordan’s video in the header of the forum is the most annoying **** ever

32 minutes ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

We are living the most worrisome time of the pandemic, inflation, Adele cancelling her show the day before, a upcoming war in Ukraine, Britney feuding with her family, Boris Johnson partying during lockdown and PEOPLE HERE ARE REALLY COMPLAINING ABOUT AUTO PLAY VIDEO IN A POP STAR WEBSITE???????

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

Playing devils advocate, because I think the complaining is ridiculous… I don’t think anyone is on a Britney Spears forum to talk about any of those things. In fact this is a place to escape them so :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Playing devils advocate, because I think the complaining is ridiculous… I don’t think anyone is on a Britney Spears forum to talk about any of those things. In fact this is a place to escape them so :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

How complaining about auto play video is a form of escape??

trying to escape from Boris party news would making fun of Katy Perry not cancelling her Vegas show during Omicron surge and Adele cancelling her Vegas show a day before because, wait for it, Omicron.

I think you all are hypocrites and ungrateful little children I’m sorry. Free Britney kinda happen because of Breathe Heavy as well, and having a website costs money and it’s not cheap. I don’t know how many of you are adults but Jordan doing this website it’s his work, respect it, he doesn’t work for free 

9 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Appreciate that. I really don't make much off YT lol. Maybe that'll change one day, but it's honestly a passion project. 

Baby I'm a digital creative director, I'm so sorry for tell you this but you're implementing a really bad digital strategy.

You could find a much better digital strategy plan since the current one is very old and it's only exhausting your own audience on your most successful platform,
there's digital platforms that could bring you better engagement performance and also financial gain, you can get more brand growth and more money on tiktok lives and recently earn money after subscribers on instagram lives.

The implementation of your image as a pop-up on your website only creates discomfort in your own community and generates the opposite effect that I think you're looking for.

I'm telling you this with love since I have known you for so many years.

spacer.png
  • Like 1
On 1/29/2022 at 7:01 AM, Jordan Miller said:

Appreciate that. I really don't make much off YT lol. Maybe that'll change one day, but it's honestly a passion project. 

Kinda disappointed to see the video is not there anymore. Yes there was some backlash but if I’m not mistaken the users who comment are just a proportion of the active users and visitors on this site. It might annoy some but to be fair, people will always find something to complain about :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: you’re very sweet and the way you carry out the conversation is constructive and healthy. You should be proud.

That said, sometimes there is a floating video of a guy taking and some celebrity news on the corner of my screen… is it possible for you to show your video instead when you’re live? Muted by default ofc. You could also create a pinned thread, on the main page on top of all the news. The new heather with the short title is kinda confusing. Maybe something a little more descriptive saying it’s your live stream video would be better imo :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

Just my two cents :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block