Jordan’s video in the header of the forum is the most annoying **** ever

1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Glad it wasn’t just me, but It is annoying. Now I open the site with mute on.  :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:
It’s like, I’m gonna watch anyway, be cool.. :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

1 hour ago, applehead said:

yes please. I didnt want to be a **** making a post out of it but please. It's cool if you want to do these videos but have a pinned thread or whatever for people who want to watch or at the very least don't allow it to automatically play. Some people wanna browse breatheheavy at night and don't wanna wake up their partner sleeping next to the with "Hey guys it's Jordan Miller!"🤣😩

1 hour ago, Kletus said:

My Uber driver accidentally heard it right now as I’m scrolling :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: +1 added to the B army **** Hot Girl GIF by Cappa Video Productions

1 hour ago, Jaime Jean said:

Yes get rid of this video please!!!!! 

1 hour ago, Antidote said:

Yes, it's a really bad strategy, it destroys my desire to watch his beautiful body live and makes it look like an annoying pop-up.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, TakeYourHand said:

Im on mobile and it doesnt automatically play HOWEVER it takes longer to load and the ads are so annoying. Sometimes I click on a thread and it loads half way then I press a reaction button just to be redirected to the extra ad site that popped up later. Its annoying.

1 hour ago, Frankie8 said:

The videos don't automatically play for me. It is annoying seeing them there. I've never watched any though because it's like those youtube videos where the people have the most dramatic and ridiculous faces and that's an automatic no watch from me.

1 hour ago, Electric said:

Is breatheheavy Jordan’s ONLY source of income? How sad 

26 minutes ago, freeoverprotected said:

Thanks Godney someone said it too

16 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

You don’t how many times I’ve also thought about making a thread about this but I didn’t want to upset the moderators:yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

18 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Yes this so annoying and then every time a browse I’m at work and check the site I have to turn my volume down so everyone doesn’t hear: hEY gUyS ItS JORRRRDANNNNNNNNNN

https://gifyu.com/image/SbDBq

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block