Jordan’s video in the header of the forum is the most annoying **** ever

21 minutes ago, rocXtar said:

it’s totally okay where the video is placed . But the auto play is not a good choice 

it reminds me of those celebrity video ad down in right corner which also just Auto played Ytho GIF

That option depends on YOUR settings (next to subtitles on every Youtube video you open).

43 minutes ago, applehead said:

while we are the topic of annoying things. Maybe it's been addressed but I haven't seen it but why are so many words, alot not even derogatory, censored? Aren't we all adults here? Don't you have to be a certain age to sign up ? Maybe not but I don't get why words like "s-e-x" is censored?? That word should not be something to be made to explicit. It's a natural thing. I mean we are all gonna find a way to spell out the word if we really want to. I'd just like an explanation. Can one disable child lock ? Why is the blasphemous Jamie Lynn not censored but a good old fashioned "IF YOU SEEK AMY" Is ? Make it make sense!

oh yeah i figured it was a family thing?? but idk i was trying to say pan***ual and ended up having to type pans3xxual so it wouldn't edit it out like it was a dirty word. ofc nothing but love for jordan and this site <3 and ive been enjoying jumping into watch his live streams too. ^-^ :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

2 hours ago, strongertomorrow said:

Can we talk about the big *** McDonald’s ad that pops up and takes over the entire screen every once in a while???? :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

I wish I got that. I always get a video at the corner of my screen that shows a guy talking about something (there's no audio) with a scary photo of a masked person on his wall in the background :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

• Haha 3
6 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Kinda wish this was just a forum to commute on without someone profiting from us tbh #freebritneyfans :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

17 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

The Gimme More song from Amazon AD grates my nerves 🤭

2 hours ago, strongertomorrow said:

Can we talk about the big *** McDonald’s ad that pops up and takes over the entire screen every once in a while???? :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

2 hours ago, Martian_M00d said:

While we're at it, No amazon I don't wanna click on your ad and play "Gimme More" by Britney Spears :gunney:

There's an extension called "A D B L O C K" that you can add to your internet browser that can get rid of that. 

Kinda surprises how everyone is struggling with internet browsing. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

• Haha 8
11 minutes ago, Letslearn said:

oh yeah i figured it was a family thing?? but idk i was trying to say pan***ual and ended up having to type pans3xxual so it wouldn't edit it out like it was a dirty word. ofc nothing but love for jordan and this site <3 and ive been enjoying jumping into watch his live streams too. ^-^ :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

even the word A d b l o c k is censored to cupcake. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, strongertomorrow said:

I haven’t had fast food since 2011 so I feel attacked it shows up on my Exhale :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: It starts in the corner and then you scroll on a thread and it’s all over your ******* screen lol and you cannot find the X/close button anywhere 

I agree with this , I hate those ads in the corner and the amazon ad to play gimme more too 🙈

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block