Jordan’s video in the header of the forum is the most annoying **** ever

I don't see the problem at all as long as members are given the choice - maybe publicise that members can actually hide it by using the 'hide countdown' function if they so wish?

Therefore, those who simply aren't interested or find it annoying are happy, and viewers/those who don't mind are also happy. I can't see it affecting engagement as those (like me) who aren't interested aren't going to watch the streams anyway.

I'm all for encouraging engagement and promoting your passion - but when you fail to acknowledge or act on genuine feedback, don't complain when members eventually go elsewhere.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

So it plays automatically before you even touch anything? If that's the case I'll look into that. 

What device are you using? That doesn't happen to me on my MacBook Pro or my iPhone 13

I’m on an iPhone 13 and it also does automatically play for me. It’s annoying but it hasn’t stopped me from viewing the site but as others have said, if it doesn’t automatically have to play that would be so appreciated. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
On 1/27/2022 at 6:52 PM, Louis-j said:

Go to "Customizer" icon next to "Messages" and "Light mode" icons and there's an option to take it out called "Show countdown?". 

Simple as that. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Thank you for this. It's only been a problem for me on mobile (but all YouTube videos seem to autoplay no matter where they are on the page).

It hasn't been a huge inconvenience except for that IG video Britney posted last month of her singing loudly :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

I do love the YouTube updates and defintely enabled notifications for Breatheheavy on YouTube so I never miss my live view of Jordan's muscles the latest Britney news :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

Y’all are so dramatic. You don’t pay for exhale (most of you) and this is expanding his brand get over it (not trying to be mean). A .01 second flip of the thumb on mobile and you scroll right on passed it. I will say if you you happen to touch the video while swiping, even if you don’t actually tap play, starts the video. That’s kind of annoying but I’ll get over. Well I already have because I know to place my finger elsewhere. Not sure how that behavior is controlled because not all sites do that. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

It's important to me to have Exhale's involvement. I am literally showing your guys' threads and encouraging new people to join. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Just want to drop some analytics for you here. These live streams are performing well. Look at the impressions in the last month. More than 1000% increase. 

Screen-Shot-2022-01-28-at-10-44-30-AM.pn

Hi Jordan im Not coming for you trust me I’m not lol as someone who has actually taken user experience in college built my own web design actually using invision studios. (Which I actually think is really cool that’s the program my professor chose to teach us with makes me wonder if you guys are connected or if is a barmy member lol) 

anyway with that said I learned a lot about the user experience and the videos ares not a problem it’s more so their placement on the mobile site really do bring down the experience for the user. It’s really aggressive, you don’t realize you clicked the video and then Jordan is shouting at your boss in the break room… the placement of the video is truly the only issue. there’s  been several times now we’re I have just got annoyed with the video keep playing over and over I just leave the site  for a bit. This is just friendly feedback Jordan from an interactive web design major to another

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Thank you. Literally one of THE most important parts of posting a YouTube video is the thumbnail. No sense in even making a video if no one clicks on it 😞 

Don't let them get to you! If they wanted to then they can make the video not be there instead of complaining. (I did personally but only so it wouldn't auto play while I'm at work browsing the internet)

YOU are the reason why were here and we should be supporting you :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block