Y'all are forgetting: Britney is Southern and Talks Southern! Viral TikToks explain her IG captions

The squash comment still sends me :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: like gotttttdayummm that was some big squash :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

but for real I’m from the south too, southern North Carolina and it’s never not makes sense to me (other than the remixes lol).  She has a full blown conversation - she doesn’t just do a caption.

• Haha 4
4 hours ago, G-unit said:

The squash comment still sends me :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: like gotttttdayummm that was some big squash :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

but for real I’m from the south too, southern North Carolina and it’s never not makes sense to me (other than the remixes lol).  She has a full blown conversation - she doesn’t just do a caption.

What is this mess and why do many irrelevant’s feel the need to insert their lives into Britney’s for attention/views/likes? Britney doesn’t even live in Louisiana anymore nor has she been there consistently since she was a child.💀 If anything, she speaks and writes like a Valley girl. I mean it’s not that serious or deep but still…

• Like 2

Love it! Makes sense.
It felt like in Key and Peele the whole Obama Translator :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

Im from Denmark in Europa, and I've learned British English, and very good at a normal english accent, so it IS hard to read text that are supposed to be a conversation like that.

I almost believe Britney talked it into the app :)

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block