Britney: F U Jamie Lynn. YOU shut me out when I needed you the most.

2 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

I’m glad someone said this. I’ve wanted to speak to how bad this looks on Britney and everyone involved. But on this forum and in this fandom, if you say anything that’s not in praise or agreeable of Brit, you’re team con, a hater a bully and whatever else.Β 
Β 

I’m Β glad there are some select fans that think with their heads.Β 

There’s a number of us that think the perfect capper and β€œfull stop” was the legal letter. Continuing the drags, though justified, takes away from the finality of that letter. Β 

• Like 9
3 minutes ago, generation glory said:

They’re both narcissists but Lou’s manipulating JL’s insecurities and need for attention she gets from no one else.

Is this JL’s homage to the stripped era?πŸ˜‚

I dont know... arent these years after? I just cant think of any haircolor that Britney could be talking about? Her breakup was years before these pictures. But maybe she dyed her hair black and we never saw it?

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Aren't you a paralegal or trainee Solicitor?Β 

Would you advise a client who is still in the midst of court action, with the potential for further court action including possible criminal proceedings, to speak out on instagram the way Britney has?Β 

I understand how frustrating it must be for Britney to hear Jamie Lynn talk utter crap but Britney responding in the manner in which she is, is doing NOTHING for her benefit. The correct way to move was the cease and desist but that seems worthless now giving this latest post from Britney.Β 

I am so happy that Britney has found her voice after 13 years but given the current circumstances, and the fact that there is still so much going on in and around the conservatorship with regards to misuse of funds, a little filter here and there on instagram would help.Β 

And you'd be lying if you don't think Rosengart is shaking his head at these posts, especially after issuing a cease and desist only two days earlier.

So much this. I’m just gonna let y’all talk for me. I’m trying to stay on the brighter side of all this, aside from already acknowledging that it’s messy and sad. But this is truly a bad look. Straight up. And Brit has much more to lose in the court of public opinion. And no, before y’all jump down my throat, I’m not saying that’s right or it should matter but it’s the reality. You think the GP is siding with Brit on this? Think again.Β 
Β 

And by the way, Britney and Jamie Lynn can both have valid feelings and experiences while also being less than truthful. We probably won’t ever knowΒ theΒ truth. Just their truths.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

I dont know... arent these years after? I just cant think of any haircolor that Britney could be talking about? Her breakup was years before these pictures. But maybe she dyed her hair black and we never saw it?

Maybe so. Coulda used boxed dye to emulate the black hair Xtina had then but had a profesh soften the color later on.

3 minutes ago, strongertomorrow said:

Why does Britney say that the knife story is β€œironically the only lie she has ever told”?

Β 

I mean I’m pretty sure we all know that Jamie Lynn has lied more than just about that, for example her involvement in the conservatorship

I think she said that to make a point but I'm sure she was just exaggerating.

5 minutes ago, strongertomorrow said:

Why does Britney say that the knife story is β€œironically the only lie she has ever told”?

Β 

I mean I’m pretty sure we all know that Jamie Lynn has lied more than just about that, for example her involvement in the conservatorship

She always says definitive statements like that. I look at them as exaggerations. Maybe she’s being sarcastic. That book is full of stories pumped up to be worse than they are. Not saying they’re not bad, but that was shown in the podcast interview.Β 
Β 

The book made it seem as if they drove for hours from the south to some cabin up north. On the podcast, Jamie Lynn said they flew to New York and then drove for a couple hours.Β 

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, hyoga said:

I know that this is a tid too much but JL you deserved every bit of this...you and your stupid husband brought this on yourselves

i usually dont like seeing posts like these from people on social media but i stand by our queen

she has EVERY rightΒ 

they keep harrasing her mentally with the promotion of this stupid book, degrading her at every chanceΒ 

• Love 3
  • Like 4

I’m quite concerned how much support this new post is getting. This is borderline harassment and abusive now and JL is in the wrong but Britney hasn’t handled this well.

YES she’s had 13 years of **** but she’s making it worse couldn’t she be eloquent ?Β 
Β 

this is concerning me as I am genuinely worried about the implications of β€œif you came out my stomach I would have pooped your ***” will actually have towards JL kids.Β 
Β 

JL should be called out but this is terrifying and disgusting language I’m checked out of this support whatever she says thing now sorry but if this was a man it would be a police matter for saying stuff like that with a big platform.Β 
Β 

it’s so sad that their parents are why they think this is okay but this ain’t Britney she knows how to make it better and come up on top whilst humbling the family into silence.

hate me idc I’m done until she calms down and speaks betterΒ 

• Like 5
Just now, ZoneGirl said:

So much this. I’m just gonna let y’all talk for me. I’m trying to stay on the brighter side of all this, aside from already acknowledging that it’s messy and sad. But this is truly a bad look. Straight up. And Brit has much more to lose in the court of public opinion. And no, before y’all jump down my throat, I’m not saying that’s right or it should matter but it’s the reality. You think the GP is siding with Brit on this? Think again.Β 
Β 

And by the way, Britney and Jamie Lynn can both have valid feelings and experiences while also being less than truthful. We probably won’t ever knowΒ theΒ truth. Just their truths.

Exactly. I said the same yesterday with regards to public opinion. Whether we like it or not, public opinion matters. Always has. Always will.Β 

I get that Britney's anger, hurt and frustration runs deep and understandably so but the best solution would be for Britney to work that out in private, and not continue to promote JL's book which is evidently only causing more anger, hurt and frustration. JL should be dealt with in a legal manner, not via daily instagram "drags".Β 

It's difficult to bite one's tongue but for the time being it would be sensible and I'd bet good money her lawyer has already advised her to do so as any respectable lawyer would.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

I’m quite concerned how much support this new post is getting. This is borderline harassment and abusive now and JL is in the wrong but Britney hasn’t handled this well.

YES she’s had 13 years of **** but she’s making it worse couldn’t she be eloquent ?Β 
Β 

this is concerning me as I am genuinely worried about the implications of β€œif you came out my stomach I would have pooped your ***” will actually have towards JL kids.Β 
Β 

JL should be called out but this is terrifying and disgusting language I’m checked out of this support whatever she says thing now sorry but if this was a man it would be a police matter for saying stuff like that with a big platform.Β 
Β 

it’s so sad that their parents are why they think this is okay but this ain’t Britney she knows how to make it better.

Β 

hate me idc I’m done until she calms down and speaks betterΒ 

It’s not like Maddie isn’t aware the family wanted her aborted!Β 

• Haha 5

There’s so much that’s wrong with this post, it’s frustrating. I mean, did she really talk about her sister dying her hair like Christina Aguilera? Did she really say she’d beat a child that β€œcame out of her stomach” if they acted out?

This is really bad. She’s so obviously in the right here, no one even questioned it, yet it’s like she’s doing the very best she can to show the GP that maybe her family isn’t all that bad. Seriously…. Enough.Β 

• Love 5
  • Like 3

Britney, my queen, I love you….but I need to f’ing sleep and work!Β :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:Β I got 1 hour of sleep last night because I was reading the docs that were filed, and I finally start working and this post hits me in the face like the purse you mentioned Β :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:Β I wish my parents were still paying for me so I could be glued to the internet like I was during FF, but now I’m old and have to workΒ :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Β 

But all of that to say, YASSSSSSS Britney! End her! And now she can’t even respond in public because of the cease and desistΒ :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I’m LIVING!

• Haha 7
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block