Britney: F U Jamie Lynn. YOU shut me out when I needed you the most.

35 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Well Jamie Lynn is bringing up the past.. Britney has EVERY right to respond.

Would you allow someone to get away with blatantly lying and trying to take control of the narrative? NO, you'd speak up for yourself. The woman was silenced for 13+ years, let her use her voice.

[redacted personal information]

Would you advise a client who is still in the midst of court action, with the potential for further court action including possible criminal proceedings, to speak out on instagram the way Britney has? 

I understand how frustrating it must be for Britney to hear Jamie Lynn talk utter crap but Britney responding in the manner in which she is, is doing NOTHING for her benefit. The correct way to move was the cease and desist but that seems worthless now given this latest post from Britney. 

I am so happy that Britney has found her voice after 13 years but given the current circumstances, and the fact that there is still so much going on in and around the conservatorship with regards to misuse of funds, a little filter here and there on instagram would help. 

And you'd be lying if you don't think Rosengart is shaking his head at these posts, especially after issuing a cease and desist only two days earlier.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
22 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

So this is a longer version of what she posted yesterday. I wish she would have just stopped after the cease and desist letter Rosengart sent o her behalf. That’s the best way to shut JL up

Yeah, I don’t get it. She’s only giving the book more attention. 

By the way I know she’s right and JL is a demon, but it’s almost like a “jealousy” fight over two siblings, like who’s the parents favourite or something… It doesn’t put Britney in the best light either, especially as the older sister. (Of course WE know better, but the GP isn’t that wise). 

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, --- said:

i wonder to what degree lou has been feeding jl's narcissism. 

They’re both narcissists but Lou’s manipulating JL’s insecurities and need for attention she gets from no one else.

5 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I always thought she had Ashley Simpson hair. I never even thougth of Christina because of all the layers and lack of extentions. I see it in the second one now. Looked hidous. 

244d99e2a011a0778a7d2d3014892fda.jpgsdut-file-in-this-sept.-20-2007-f-201608

Is this JL’s homage to the stripped era?😂

• Haha 6
14 minutes ago, dora pora said:

1. I think Brit should stop because she should sue JL and this could backfire 

2. Why does she keep referring to the day she came home after the breakup?

I think she did a People cover shoot that day and interview at the new house. And Jamie said to the interviewer that is was weird that Britney bought her mom a house, and made Lynn feel bad. So that’s what she was talking about. How ungrateful Jamie L was at 12 years old. And for that Lynn should have beat the **** out of her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

How do these people remember precise moments from 20 years ago! I know I was alive in 2002 but I can't remember what I was doing other than going to school. I don't remember my hair or what my sister was doing.

I read an article once how people can remember events that had an impact in your life.  A death. Or when someone said the most hateful thing to you.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, dora pora said:

1. I think Brit should stop because she should sue JL and this could backfire 

2. Why does she keep referring to the day she came home after the breakup?

Probably since JLW talked about how hard the Britney Justin break up was for her. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block