Jamie Lynn Watson has a podcast coming out?

6 minutes ago, Onyx1Boss said:

Britney can file a cease and desist, injunction to stop her speaking about Britney. 

All she has left is to whine about how she almost killed her daughter and Zoey 101 and Magnolias .  What else can she talk about? 

According to Melcher (?) California does have robust anti paparazzi etc laws, which could also be used to stop JL using her sister for fodder; should  be prosecuted.  

Definitely time to muzzle her

this is just unbelievable. Britney says ONE thing in the span of two decades ("I didn't like how my sister did a remix to my songs and I couldn't"), and suddenly Jamie Lynn has released a BOOK trashing her, going to do a PODCAST, still won't stop making harassing and threatening statements... Geez, anybody wonder why Britney waited so long to speak out??? :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Haylie Duff, Solange Knowles and Ashlee Simpson need to do an intervention and share their knowledge of how to deal with being the sister that grew up with a more special sister. They all seem well adjusted and still extremely close with their sister.

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Little sisters anonymous :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: except Haylie lol shes the exception. 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Haylie Duff😂

Whaaat? :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

If any of them out of the girls I mention, had it bad, it's Haylie. She wanted to get into dance, so Hilary got into dance class. She wanted to get into acting, and Hilary becomes an iconic teen actress with a hit show and movies. She wanted to get into singing and Hilary becomes a number one album, selling millions singer haha. Poor Haylie. Everything she wanted to do, Hilary took that and did it way better. Idk how she dealt with that but she always stayed Hilary's rock and stayed loyal. :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Love 4

She’s vile. Imagine having a sister like her 🤮🤮 does anyone remember when a make up artist or stylist or someone posted she worked with Britney and Lynne and JL were horrible to Britney and it left her so unsettled after she called her own mother afterwards to b-tch about it? If anyone has receipts I’d appreciate it, need to screenshot things when I see them! I think she said they were condescending and nasty to B and wouldn’t let her drink a Diet Coke because they said she would bloat before her appearance 🙄🙄

• Like 4
21 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Damn that’s actually sucks I didn’t realize Hailey wanted to dance and act before Hillary and then your little sister becomes a huge star. There’s got to be some resentment there.

There has to be resentment, but Hilary always tried including Haylie in music and acting. I do feel bad for Haylie, but I think she's made a decent living for herself. Shows how secure Haylie became/was and just supported her sister. 

• Like 2
59 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Whaaat? :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

If any of them out of the girls I mention, had it bad, it's Haylie. She wanted to get into dance, so Hilary got into dance class. She wanted to get into acting, and Hilary becomes an iconic teen actress with a hit show and movies. She wanted to get into singing and Hilary becomes a number one album, selling millions singer haha. Poor Haylie. Everything she wanted to do, Hilary took that and did it way better. Idk how she dealt with that but she always stayed Hilary's rock and stayed loyal. :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

Right. Even with Hilary being the bigger star, she never sold out her sister or hurt her and they are very close still to this day. And she also continued to work and did movies and a show, etc. I've never even seen Haylie really talk about Hilary much in interviews other than they are very close. Jamie Lynn, you are a terrible person and a terrible sister. Go to hell.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block