Jamie Lynn Watson has a podcast coming out?

How does she dare to say Britney is the one choosing to talk about their problems on a public platform when she just released a f.ucking book about her sister and did 300 interviews talking about Britney’s problems! 

“This is about me! When will I matter?!” 
sad scream queens GIF

Well, I guess she knows that this is actually about Britney and if she doesn’t talk about her she doesn’t indeed matter lol.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

Headlines on Google are skewing situation pro JL, with some exceptions.. looks like whatever media strings were pulled, palms greased to direct the narrative are in top gear once again. 

It is a media campaign orchestrated to take Britney down.  This podcast is one step.

Just shows how unreliable MSM  media really is. 

Question is, how to deal with this widespread media dishonesty / laziness? 

Railing or banning here doesn't matter so much..

35 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

This is not going to be good. That podcast is messy and the host isn’t Britney’s biggest fan. 

It will just create even more backlash to JL. She is just proving what a gas lighter she really is. 

I bet it won’t take much for the host to suck up to JL and get her to say something even more crazy about Britney. 

JL is so stupid. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
57 minutes ago, Onyx1Boss said:

Headlines on Google are skewing situation pro JL, with some exceptions.. looks like whatever media strings were pulled, palms greased to direct the narrative are in top gear once again. 

It is a media campaign orchestrated to take Britney down.  This podcast is one step.

Just shows how unreliable MSM  media really is. 

Question is, how to deal with this widespread media dishonesty / laziness? 

Railing or banning here doesn't matter so much..

Yeah, you can tell a lot of articles are paid for by JL.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block