Jamie Lynn Watson has a podcast coming out?

Does his wife know he says all this stuff WITHOUT selling it in a book ? I bet she's pissed he's coming for her weave. So far we've had:

On brit 'she'd be dead and broke'.   

On SP and JJ 'you think they like seeing her without clothes on'

On JL 'shes written 1# songS' 

On what she's been doing for 13 years 'shes done netflix'

On himself 'i work 80 hour weeks' (yet seem to reply to anyone that messages him)

Jokes aside, leave him alone lol

• Like 2

Jesus…

Britney needs to just say “you are the one continuing to make this public.  You claim to love me and support me, but you’re telling your version of my story before I can even speak once.  And you’re doing all of this publicly and then blaming me for responding. I can no longer condone this gaslighting behavior and defamation of my character.  Rosengart will be in touch, babe.”  Did the hard work for ya Brit.  Copy and paste.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, TheBestFan said:

I feel like this is some grand plan but in different ways for two diff parties

Lou wants to use this to exact revenge on Britney and convince her clients that Britney is unhinged and dont take her accusations seriously so she can save her firm and reputation

Jamie Lynn thinks she can kickstart a Kardashian esque career where the fame and notoriety balloons into a reality show and merchandising deals.

There is 100% no coincidence she chose to wait until now to speak.  This was all Lou and Team Con’s idea.  Britney got free and now they are doing everything in their power to tarnish her image and destroy her career if she chooses to return to it.  If they can’t have her money, then she can’t either.  JL is silent for nearly 14 years out of “respect for Britney’s privacy.”  Well, she sure as hell didn’t get Britney’s permission to do all of this now…so what changed?  Team Con wants to still pull the strings and I believe they thought this through from day one.  They had Robin and Edan, over the years, keep track of any behavior they could use against Britney to have ammunition if/when the conservatorship ended.  It’s disgusting.  These people are vile.  They are so deluded to think they have all this control.  I hope Britney has the confidence to realize they don’t.  They can say all they want, but with ONE interview, Britney can completely bury them.  I am very much prepared for them to start leaking videos they say portray Britney as unstable.  Videos of Britney cursing them out and screaming at them - and possibly even videos of her saying problematic things that they probably tricked her into saying just to have that ammunition.  We know they bugged her house…these sickos probably are prepared to go on a bigger smear campaign.  But one interview is all Britney needs and I hope she knows that.

of course she would. she thinks this is her chance. if you remember, her gma interview made it pretty clear what all of this is about, for her. when she talked about that screaming incident or whatever she claimed happened she first ranted off about how her children shouldn't be put in such a position but then made a mistake and said she told her mother "When will I matter?". she thinks she can gain some fame out of this if she tries hard enough to blame it all on Britney it's pathetic. no doubt Lou is in her ear about this too. they're doing this now because they know Britney isn't allowed to talk yet or she simply cannot because of her trauma, she said herself she isn't ready yet. so while JL is out here spreading lies because little princess thinks she deserves the world, Britney can't defend herself. this is beyond disgusting. Britney and Rosengart need to sue her for defamation. I know she's your sister Britney, but she keeps on hurting you and she'll never stop.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block