Jamie Lynn Watson has a podcast coming out?

I haven't seen many articles pro JL and she is getting dragged on all social media...this is a huge flop for team con...I hope they realize that...this podcast will be yet another flop and more evidence of the gas lighting that Britney experiences from her family...I'm shocked that JL even at this point is too stupid to realize that...

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

Her book is out of place a little bit; I mean just 240 page? looks like something half-***3d.

I think it is a cash grab + a tool

You are not wrong. As someone who actually read her book, it was very half assed and relied on Britney’s name to carry it. But even with Britney’s name in it, it’s still half assed.

Its written by an unreliable narrator and I’m surprised it made it to the print stage so quickly.  An attempt to beat Britney to the punch, I’m guessing.

She claims to have started it after her daughters accident. Five ish years ago. I’m sorry but I call BS on that claim. There’s a small chapter about her daughters accident. There’s a whole chapter she wrote last year after Brits court testimony… a whole chapter on the conservatorship she claims to have no real knowledge on. Pages devoted to devaluing Britney and her testimony.

The best part was when she claimed people shouldn’t hate her and her family for being a Spears because they’re Watsons. But the book is authored by Jamie Lynn SPEARS. Not even Spears Watson. Just Spears.

I won’t completely write off the book. I did cry reading about what happened to her daughter. That being said, my daughter nearly died recently too so I can relate…and I have a heart… so I felt for her daughter. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I also feel like they’re trying to bait Britney into saying stuff she shouldn’t considering ongoing legal stuff.

It would be in Lou’s interest if Britney were to say stuff that could be used against her in court. And I’m sure she’s using JL for this, just as she’s always done.

It would be wise of Britney to stay silent until the whole conservatorship is dissolved and her family has zero financial ties to her. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block