Jamie Lynn Watson has a podcast coming out?

I feel like this is some grand plan but in different ways for two diff parties

Lou wants to use this to exact revenge on Britney and convince her clients that Britney is unhinged and dont take her accusations seriously so she can save her firm and reputation

Jamie Lynn thinks she can kickstart a Kardashian esque career where the fame and notoriety balloons into a reality show and merchandising deals.

• Like 3

This is the last time Jamie Watson will ever be able to leech off of Britney again. All of her Hoey 101 money is gone from paying the vet bills for all the cats she runs over. This is her last desperate attempt to make some money off her sister (mentioned 300+ times in her book). 

• Like 3

For real con, it's their attempt to push Britney's buttons in an attempt to get her to rant or best case scenario have a public outburst so that they can label her as crazy and that she deserved the conservatorship. I dont think its about putting her back in one, its more about devaluing Britney so that her accusations against them doesn't carry the same weight.

For JL, well she seems to be as dumb and as narcissistic as her dad. Guess she always thought she deserved stuff more than Britney thats why with zero self awareness in her book she tries to compare herself woth Britney by saying both are equally talented.  JL doesn't have the talent, looks or charisma to carry anything. All she has is Britney and her huge ego. This is her desperate attempt to be relevant . At this point she would do anything team con tells her if she feels with that she cam beat down Britney and stay relevant.

Btw am curious, has she mentioned her mentor LT in the book?

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, icybaby said:

Can ppl stop with those jl threads esp then they OP.

This! But more importantly, can people please stop sending DMs to Jamie Watson? :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: Honestly, he's so ignorant that not only I wouldn't want to talk to him, but I just don't wanna hear about his ignorant *** again. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block