Britney went off on Jamie Lynn: "Why is she even talking about me unless she wants to sell a book at my expense?"

18 hours ago, DanjaMouse said:

Britney commenting on this will only make it a hotter topic, and JLS will get booked more.

Honestly, I doubt it. Britney calling her out by name means her name is OFFICIALLY tainted. In earlier posts she only insinuated or said “my sister” but here she says her name and basically says she’s using her. I hope these people take a stand and stand with Britney on this. F* this moon faced bishhhh

• Love 3

Britney just confirmed what I have been telling you. Juno Lasagna is a spoiled brat! She never had to work in her entire life, everything was handed to her. Both Bryan and Britney had a very poor childhood, but not Juno thanks to Britney hard work. Who you thought was paying for her diapers? not drunk looser father Jamie, that is for sure! 

The only reason this ***** got a chance in Nickelodeon is because she was the sister of the biggest popstar at the time, she never could act, you can tell she hated, most of the time in Zoey 101 she was not into it. The only character with absolute no charisma and she was the main lead.

Im actually glad that Britney spoke out. Im glad she is letting us know, that she is not free yet and some people are still taking the shots. WTF with that security guard? He should be dispatch tomorrow morning. How he dares not taking orders from her highness! 

ps. She also dragged the Pope! Make cats and dogs your family! 

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

She needs to stop broadcasting her lack of life skills on social media.

All it's doing is giving Team CON a reason to feel smug. 

It reminds me of the time she took a swipe at her housekeeper in 2006 Matt Lauer interview...Not a good look to be a powerful celebrity and publicly embarrass your civilian employees.

They won’t be feeling smug when they are sued. If she really lacks the life skills all it proves is that they failed her during the conservatorship and supports the notion of abuse. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Transcript: 

Spoiler

So I got really sick last night ... 104° fever 🌡️ maybe higher, not sure because I stopped checking !!!! I'm never sick so if I do get sick I'm a drama queen 👑 🤷🏼 !!!! I needed Aleve for the pain in my head ... I had nothing ... I called my security "can you please go get me something to relieve the pain in my head, my fever is pretty high.." Immediately "Sorry, no. I can't leave the premises. I have to stay on property." So I said "Of course, unless there's an emergency and I have a 104° fever ..." I told him the other security leave sometimes in emergencies ... it wasn't what he said to me, IT WAS THE SARCASM in his voice when he told me he couldn't go get it for me... oh well ... looked at my phone and I see that my sister did her interview to promote her book ... I watched it with a 104° fever 🤒 lol and it was actually kind of nice having a fever so high cause I had to surrender to not caring. I just couldn't give a **** but my head hurt so bad ... Of course I'm a drama queen if I get sick so I think I was dying !!! I'm not even joking ... My body had chill bumps everywhere, like I was freezing 🥶 yet my body was extremely hot 🔥 and I couldn't move .... it was pretty intense. I'm fine today, just sore and the fever has made my head extremely sensitive !!!! I also couldn't even touch my own body ... my skin was too sensitive. Ok, enough about my sick experience ... Anyways, the 2 things that did bother me that my sister said was how my behavior was out of control. She was never around me much 15 years ago at that time .... so why are they even talking about that unless she wants to sell a book at my expense 🤔📚 ??? REALLY ??? Then where the lady mentioned why did she accuse you of doing remixes to her songs ... I know it may sound like a silly thing to most people but I wrote a lot of my songs and my sister was the baby. She never had to work for anything. Everything was always given to her !!!! If you were me, you might understand asking for 13 years for remixes to go into a small venue show and on tours !!!! 13 years later they assign me as the MOTHER OF ALL ... heart of gold ... Britney sitting there seeing a 15 minute performance of everything I have ever wanted.... But see, I always was the bigger person. They all got to DO IT and PLAY ME and I always sat there and took it. But see, now it's a joke ... the last thing I would ever do is ask for what was just given to her !!! So yes, they did ruin my dreams. I do remember asking my sister why she did that when she knew I was waiting to change my show and her only words were "Well, it wasn't my idea"... Hope your book does well, Jamie Lynn !!!! I won't be doing Instagram for a while. The media, this business has always been extremely hateful to me. I've given enough ... MORE than enough. I was never given back what I want ... They say in the Bible "ask and you shall receive" .... uhhhhh not in my life ... just like my family, I asked security for Aleve as I laid there with 104 degrees fever in bed and he told me NO !!!! My family ruined my dreams 100 billion percent and try to make me look like the crazy one while I have a 104° fever, not being able to move in my bed !!!! My family loves to pull me down and hurt me always so I am disgusted with them !!!! Well it's 101° now and I feel like my head is two basketballs 🏀🏀 because it's sore from the fever last night and I honestly don't like feel like crying anymore because crying makes it worse actually. It's like I'm on the edge of reason ... I want to sleep yet my mind keeps wondering 😴 .... then it doesn't care again. I close my eyes for 20 minutes and then that's on repeat. My throat is sore and the last thing I will ever ask to see in my life is a doctor .... I mean would you if you were me ???? JUST SAYING 🤷🏼😳🙄 !!!! Psss leasson learned from all this don't trust people or anyone ... make your cats and dogs your family and take care of your own damn self !!!!

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Where is Sam during all of this? He couldn’t post mates his fiancé advil?  I’m starting to think he’s not who we think he is..

Uhmmm hello, just because she is Britney, doesn't mean Sam needs to be on call 24/7. As far as we know, they don't live together. Have you never slept through a notification or phone call? Do you stay awake 24 hours a day in the chance your partner texts you in the middle of the night? Also, for all we know, maybe he did go and got her the Aleve, but she was trying to make a point in her story.

• Love 6

The security guard was right that he shouldn’t leave her unprotected, but he (or Sam, her friend, an assistant etc) should have explained to her that in 2022 you can get painkillers and other general things delivered. People forget that before the conservatorship she was famous since she was a child and did not have a chance to learn how to do these things. Plus it was the 90s/early 00s back then so she might not know how many apps there are for deliveries like that now. 

Also I loved the JL drag as usual! That grown *** woman needs to start taking responsibility for her own actions. Admitting that she hasn’t researched Britney’s conservatorship or that she even took the time to listen and try to understand why Britney was upset about the remixes is not cute! People all around the world understood it straight away when we read her caption but her own sister didn’t? Please. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Britney has so so much healing to do. I can’t believe Jamie Lynn actually thought it was a good time to release a book. She should be absolutely and totally ashamed of herself! I am ashamed for her. 

Like can this not wait ten years? Oh no, Britney might not be in the headlines then, u have to strike while the iron is hot eh Jamie Lynn??? Gotta get an extra ten thousand bucks out of that advance. A publisher isn’t gonna want to hear ur story in like 6 months. She’s probably sweating right now. 

I wish Britney didn’t even give her any publicity. Jamie Lynn is a joke - a joke of a writer, a joke of a sister and a joke of an actress. 

• Love 2

I retweeted it. Because GP need to understand what Britney has been through. They have an idea of it because of Free Britney movement but they are still unaware of the ongoing gaslighting that her family projects on her. 

But also, not sure about US but in the UK, Judas Lynn interviews have backfired. People are calling her out for being a liar!

Going back to Britney's tweet, that was very sad and emotional to read. And am saying that in very intoxicated state ( first drink after NYE, Dry Jan did not last long ) 

28 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Right!? And the NERVE of JL for acting like all she’s done in her career was thanks to her own hard work.  As if her career didn’t start because of her connections to Britney.  “All That” knew their ratings would go up if there was a Spears in the cast.  She is so thankless.

I’m on page 28 of her bargain bin book where she’s bragging about shooting commercials for Clorox (lol, when) and for Pepsi… yes she’s claiming it as hers alone. Umm, wasn’t that BRITNEY’S Pepsi commercial she let JL be in?? JL has always thought too highly of herself. 

31 minutes ago, BreatheForBritney said:

"... don't trust people or anyone... make your cats and dogs your family and take care of your own damn self." 

where is Sam? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Looking at himself in a mirror. Or perhaps…

With his real girlfriend? Oops! Did I say that?!🤭

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
Just now, blackingouthenegativity said:

I get that there is delivery, but do you really think Britney trusts random strangers to deliver to her home? 

plus tbh, when you have a fever you don't think "hmm, let me find an app for delivery, and let me find my credit card" and see the doses, and put your address, you just call whatever comes first to your mind. Why didn't the security man used an app to bring the medicines? 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block