Britney went off on Jamie Lynn: "Why is she even talking about me unless she wants to sell a book at my expense?"

1 minute ago, HisNameisChase said:

I love Britney but security guards are security guards for a reason, not personal assistants.

The guy could have lost his job if he left. While it is sad and concerning she has/had a fever, it isn't their job but more of an assistant or, you know, her fiance

That’s fair. But the problem is no one was there. Her assistant is out of town and Sam obviously wasn’t there or else she would have asked him to go. The security was the last resort. Y’all know how it is when you’re sick. Especially that sick. At least I do. You want relief!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Flip it around.

A healed person recognizes that the reactions of others are merely a reflection of what they are going through inside of themselves.

The security guard was likely worried (with very good reason) about being fired for leaving his post...That's a reflection of what was going on inside of him, not a reflection of his own feelings towards her.

The guard works for Britney 

10 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I don't see the correlation lol but your entitled to your opinion.

Demi thought because she has had body issues and blamed partly the sugar free industry she could feel entitled enough to drag the shop for displaying it because of her discomfort.

Britney does the same just that it's her fear of doctors and not being taken serious.

• Like 1

"... don't trust people or anyone... make your cats and dogs your family and take care of your own damn self." 

I have been saying this all a long. I have been back stabbed by friends and family. At this point your fur babies are the most loyal thing that you will always come close to. I understand Queen B :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ZoneGirl said:

That’s fair. But the problem is no one was there. Her assistant is out of town and Sam obviously wasn’t there or else she would have asked him to go. The security was the last resort. Y’all know how it is when you’re sick. Especially that sick. At least I do. You want relief!

I'm hearing that Sam is in Florida

1 minute ago, ZoneGirl said:

Yes, I get it. I know she didn't mean it to be rude or bossy.

Britney needs more than one assistant, if not three.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

Fired by the security company he works for, I’m  assuming. 

What? In that case Britney’s final say would still be the most important because she was the one who contacted the company in the first place. And she was THE one who asked him to get the meds, not anyone else.

Doesn’t make sense to me 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Flip it around.

A healed person recognizes that the reactions of others are merely a reflection of what they are going through inside of themselves.

The security guard was likely worried (with very good reason) about being fired for leaving his post...That's a reflection of what was going on inside of him, not a reflection of his own feelings towards her.

Yeah and I agree his concern was valid but that's when professionalism comes into play. He's shouldn't be responding in that kind of manner on the clock she paying him not the other way around. Im not saying its right just that I understand it and if someone gets unnecessarily sarcastic with me im gonna give them the same attitude especially if I don't feel good.

4 minutes ago, Electric said:

Fired by whom though? If Britney is the boss now, why would the guy even be fired? Doesn’t make sense to me, unless she’s still not free.

Fired by the security company he works for.

The guard would not work for Britney directly, just as her former security guards didn't for Jamie directly...They worked for Edan Yemini, who owned Black Box.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

I disagree. I think that’s a stretch. Her feelings are valid but she absolutely needs to heal. She’s said she doesn’t trust people because of this. It’s even wrecked her outlook on doctors, which sucks! I hate that she’s sick! 🤒 

I think you're reading my response out of context because I absolutely agree with you.

There’s definitely something shady going on behind the scenes. And please stop with the “oh, but the security guy could be fired if he went to get the meds”… Fired by whom? By Britney? Aka the boss who actually hired him in the first place and then asked to get the medicine? Make it make sense. The whole situation is really weird to say the least.

• Love 4
  • Like 5
8 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

I love Britney but security guards are security guards for a reason, not personal assistants.

The guy could have lost his job if he left. While it is sad and concerning she has/had a fever, it isn't their job but more of an assistant or, you know, her fiance

He works for Britney

Her money us paying his salary

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

She’s his boss. He wouldn’t lose his job unless she wanted him to…

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block