Britney went off on Jamie Lynn: "Why is she even talking about me unless she wants to sell a book at my expense?"

5 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Sorry, B, but it's not your security's job to buy you Aleve.

If he'd left the property and something happened to her while he was gone he would be legally liable.

That's what an assistant is for.

Maybe this is what is going on. I follow Britney's assistant on IG and she is currently on vacation in Iceland.

I'm really hoping this is what is going on. I'm usually trying to steer the conspiracy theorists away from going down the rabbit hole but reading this even I was like :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Love 6
1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Maybe this is what is going on. I follow Britney's assistant on IG and she is currently on vacation in Iceland.

I'm really hoping this is what is going on. I'm usually trying to steer the conspiracy theorists away from going down the rabbit hole but reading this even I was like :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

To me, all she's doing is showing that she does not yet know how to take care of herself.

Her security detail signs contracts...She can't expect them to break a contract and put her at risk.

She could easily have a pharmacy deliver for her.

17 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

I was kind of hoping she wouldn’t give that ***** any attention. JL doesn’t deserve any type of attention and it actually pisses me off her book is #1 on Amazon. 

Also I hate to be one of those people… and I know she has every right to be angry… But I fear that the dumb GP will see the “erratic” writing and the naked pictures etc and start giving more credit to that HORRENDOUS family.

I know it shouldn’t matter, but they’re such disgusting publicity freaks, they simply don’t deserve it. 

Her book is not #1 on Amazon, it's only #1 in Christian Inspirational category and that doesnt mean much. Much Christian writers don't receive mainstream support or have mainstream promo, so it was expected Jumbo Gumbo was going to be #1.

• Haha 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block