Britney went off on Jamie Lynn: "Why is she even talking about me unless she wants to sell a book at my expense?"

7 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Not arguing that point.

But she sounds like a bully towards her employees...This is the first time I've ever thought she needs to lay off the social media.

If she wants to go at JL that's totally fine by me...But she needs to pick her battles.

Totally...the fans cant be licking her *** all the time tbh.

The Guy probably is from a security firm...there are work rules.

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Not arguing that point.

But she sounds like a bully towards her employees...This is the first time I've ever thought she needs to lay off the social media.

If she wants to go at JL that's totally fine by me...But she needs to pick her battles.

I disagree I think she clarified it when she said is wasn't what he said but the sarcasm in his voice. She has already had to deal with being gas lit by her family telling her she is being dramatic whenever she feels sick so if he was being sarcastic with it then she was just matching his energy. On top of not feeling well in general its just an annoying situation.

I do however agree that it isn't his job and he was doing the right thing by staying but it shouldn't matter how it comes off on social media in my heart I don't believe she is bullying her employees I don't think she has had enough control to even think about doing that. I think she becomes snippy because she is tired of being gas lit and restricted. It's doesn't make it right but its a normal human response in my book.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
8 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

Sam got her some medicine. She just tweeted that a few minutes ago. 

She is not going to do music again. Not anytime soon at the very  least. This is only the latest time that she said her family ruined her dreams. 

And that security guard is lousy. Such a damn stickler about rules for no reason. You couldn’t take half an hour to go get her some meds? With a 104 degree fever, aches and chills, she was in no condition to go drive and get it herself. 

What a mess! I’m glad she spoke out and told her side of the story. It’s refreshing. We would have never gotten that in the past 10+ years. Even though she’s angry and hurt, it must feel good that she can actually finally express how she feels. 

Intersting that the original post CLEARLY came for Scam but the twitter account later course-corrected that. 

3 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I disagree I think she clarified it when she said is wasn't what he said but the sarcasm in his voice. She has already had to deal with being gas lit by her family telling her she is being dramatic whenever she feels sick so if he was being sarcastic with it then she was just matching his energy. On top of not feeling well in general its just an annoying situation.

I do however agree that it isn't his job and he was doing the right thing by staying but it shouldn't matter how it comes off on social media in my heart I don't believe she is bullying her employees I don't think she has had enough control to even think about doing that. I think she becomes snippy because she is tired of being gas lit and restricted. It's doesn't make it right but its a normal human response in my book.

"An unhealed person can find offense in pretty much anything someone does.

A healed person understands that the actions of others has absolutely nothing to do with them.

Each day you get to decide which one you will be." – Jay Shetty

• Like 6

I hope she gets better soon, for those wondering why her security didn't leave to get her medication, it could be because if she has hired a security company they aren't allowed to leave the premises, as if they did and something happened to her, they would have a huge lawsuit on their hands. Even if she is the one who hired them, the security on the premises follow orders of their superiors at the company, not necessarily Britney. I'm surprised she didn't have an assistant or somebody available to get her the medicine, Sam must not have been there too, but I'm glad to hear he got it for her eventually.

And I can't imagine how difficult it must be for her to see Jamie Lynn use her once again to promote herself and make money. Her family is awful in every way.

Sending you so much love Britney :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Busybee said:

It still gives me demo Lovato sugar free froyo of whatever it was vibes...

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block