Britney went off on Jamie Lynn: "Why is she even talking about me unless she wants to sell a book at my expense?"

6 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I wouldn't be too hard on her. It's going to take time to learn, especially after 13 years of conservatorship nonsense and being out-of-this-world famous since 17.Β 

Additionally, I made some mistakes on basic things regarding taking care of myself after I became estranged from my own toxic family, so I feel for Britney. It's hard to think straight when you are constantly under attack and have no trust in others.Β 

Β 

5 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

The security could have easily called a pharmacy to deliver medication. Britney has had every decision made for her for 13 years including what shoes she can buy and what she can/can’t eat. Do you think she knows she can call pharmacies?Β 

She needs to stop broadcasting her lack of life skills on social media.

All it's doing is giving Team CON a reason to feel smug.Β 

It reminds me of the time she took a swipe at her housekeeper in 2006 Matt Lauer interview...Not a good look to be a powerful celebrity and publicly embarrass your civilian employees.

• Like 3

It sounds like she has covid and her assistant and Sam are probably away from her due to quarantine. I had the same symptoms on the very first day of the freaking year πŸ₯² I hope she’s able to get help in the morning from someone else and that she feels better πŸ™πŸ½

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

The security could have easily called a pharmacy to deliver medication. Britney has had every decision made for her for 13 years including what shoes she can buy and what she can/can’t eat. Do you think she knows she can call pharmacies?Β 

Lol I bet that delivery pharmacies already existed long before iPhoneΒ 

Β 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block