Britney went off on Jamie Lynn: "Why is she even talking about me unless she wants to sell a book at my expense?"

1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Fired by the security company he works for.

The guard would not work for Britney directly, just as her former security guards didn't for Jamie directly...They worked for Edan Yemini, who owned Black Box.

Britney was the one who contacted the company for their services in the first place. If she told them she was the one who asked him to leave, they’d let him stay. Stop spreading this nonsense 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Yeah and I agree his concern was valid but that's when professionalism comes into play. He's shouldn't be responding in that kind of manner on the clock she paying him not the other way around. Im not saying its right just that I understand it and if someone gets unnecessarily sarcastic with me im gonna give them the same attitude especially if I don't feel good.

That's fine.

But it doesn't belong on Twitter when you have 55.7 million followers. 

She's the one who sounds unprofessional.

If she wants to take a run at JL, awesome...I'm cheering her on...But it's tacky to go after the help, IMO.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Speed said:

I don’t understand either. Sounds like they aren’t following her orders but someone else’s instead. 

i would say she employs highly professional security - as she should - and the person she asked was not allowed by his boss to leave his post without authorization or whatever; im sure that if britney asked his boss to ask him to go get her the pill he would have arranged for this - im making this up but its what ive seen from holywood movies in which sometimes the personal security of the president will disobey direct orders from the president himself based on security protocol.

Snoop Dogg GIF by MOODMAN

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

No, he doesn't.

He would work for a security company...His contract would be with them, and leaving the premises unattended would be a direct breach of the 

1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

That's fine.

If she wants to take a run at JL, awesome...I'm cheering her on...But it's tacky to go after the help, IMO.

Calling them “the help” would be tacky. She’s asserting her power, power she hasn’t had in 13 years and I’m all for it 

• Love 2

Like....why does she keep mentioning this? Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I remember of Jamie Lynn's tribute at the Radio Disney thing, it was just a bunch of young Disney kids singing covers of her songs. I don't remember them sounding particularly different or "remixed," they just sounded like they put their own vocal spins on the songs. If they were remixed, it wasn't anything significantly different sounding. Also, why would Britney take this as some personal slight as if Jamie Lynn had anything to do with it? It's just odd. Of all the things JL spoke about, the knife incident, etc, why does she keep harping on this nonsensical remix crap? I feel like all of Britney's tours in recent years have been full of remixes.

BTW I'm not defending JL at all here, she has done plenty of things wrong that she should answer for. I'm purely just having trouble understanding Britney's rants, which feel more like severely disconnected streams of thought that are difficult to follow.

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Electric said:

Britney was the one who contacted the company for their services in the first place. If she told them she was the one who asked him to leave, they’d let him stay. Stop spreading this nonsense 

You think she's the only celebrity he works for? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

If I was his boss I'd fire his ***...Leaving his post would be highly unprofessional of him, and grounds for immediate dismissal.

• Like 1
Just now, Steel Magnolia said:

That's fine.

Understandable but it doesn't belong on twitter for what? Like whats the reasoning behind that? To please the general public? At this point nothing they can say will be any worse than what they already have.  I just have a hard time understanding the need to have her keep a good image. That ship has sailed a long time ago. She is who she is and if that turns out to be someone that fans don't like then so be it. They have to make a choice to continue to support her or not.

7 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

Demi thought because she has had body issues and blamed partly the sugar free industry she could feel entitled enough to drag the shop for displaying it because of her discomfort.

Britney does the same just that it's her fear of doctors and not being taken serious.

But Demi has a history of crying wolf (woke) and potentially tried to take down a whole small business because of it. She had no personal relationship or history with this shop.

Britney's body guard works in her home and she pays him so that's the difference to me

And look im not saying he should have gone out and got it I think he did right by staying she is paying him to guard her.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

You think she's the only celebrity he works for? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

If I was his boss I'd fire his ***...Leaving his post would be highly unprofessional of him, and grounds for immediate dismissal.

But their client aka Britney aka the guy’s boss was THE ONE who asked to leave the house. Why would he be fired in this case? It’s not like the security guy went out clubbing on his own. 

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Uhmmm hello, just because she is Britney, doesn't mean Sam needs to be on call 24/7. As far as we know, they don't live together. Have you never slept through a notification or phone call? Do you stay awake 24 hours a day in the chance your partner texts you in the middle of the night? Also, for all we know, maybe he did go and got her the Aleve, but she was trying to make a point in her story.

Sam moved in with her.

https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/797484-sam-asghari-is-moving-into-britneys-home/

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block