New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Britney went off on Jamie Lynn: "Why is she even talking about me unless she wants to sell a book at my expense?"

28 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Right!? And the NERVE of JL for acting like all she’s done in her career was thanks to her own hard work.  As if her career didn’t start because of her connections to Britney.  “All That” knew their ratings would go up if there was a Spears in the cast.  She is so thankless.

I’m on page 28 of her bargain bin book where she’s bragging about shooting commercials for Clorox (lol, when) and for Pepsi… yes she’s claiming it as hers alone. Umm, wasn’t that BRITNEY’S Pepsi commercial she let JL be in?? JL has always thought too highly of herself. 

31 minutes ago, BreatheForBritney said:

"... don't trust people or anyone... make your cats and dogs your family and take care of your own damn self." 

where is Sam? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Looking at himself in a mirror. Or perhaps…

With his real girlfriend? Oops! Did I say that?!🤭

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, blackingouthenegativity said:

I get that there is delivery, but do you really think Britney trusts random strangers to deliver to her home? 

plus tbh, when you have a fever you don't think "hmm, let me find an app for delivery, and let me find my credit card" and see the doses, and put your address, you just call whatever comes first to your mind. Why didn't the security man used an app to bring the medicines? 

• Like 2

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote at Exhale's Top 20 Week 8 here

I read parts of the book. I won't blame Britney for anything. The things jamie lynn talked about were terrible and she came across very selfish, even when it comes to stupid stuff, like "Britney's voice was throaty but mine was fluid" 

Wtf. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Uhmmm hello, just because she is Britney, doesn't mean Sam needs to be on call 24/7. As far as we know, they don't live together. Have you never slept through a notification or phone call? Do you stay awake 24 hours a day in the chance your partner texts you in the middle of the night? Also, for all we know, maybe he did go and got her the Aleve, but she was trying to make a point in her story.

Hello but this is not because she's "Britney" if my boyfriend was sick I will be there for him 24 hours a day. it's common sense if you care about someone.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

They won’t be feeling smug when they are sued. If she really lacks the life skills all it proves is that they failed her during the conservatorship and supports the notion of abuse. 

Not arguing that point.

But she sounds like a bully towards her employees...This is the first time I've ever thought she needs to lay off the social media.

If she wants to go at JL that's totally fine by me...But she needs to pick her battles.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Not arguing that point.

But she sounds like a bully towards her employees...This is the first time I've ever thought she needs to lay off the social media.

If she wants to go at JL that's totally fine by me...But she needs to pick her battles.

it's not like she's giving names or something, the very least she should do is fire him

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote at Exhale's Top 20 Week 8 here

11 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Uhmmm hello, just because she is Britney, doesn't mean Sam needs to be on call 24/7. As far as we know, they don't live together. Have you never slept through a notification or phone call? Do you stay awake 24 hours a day in the chance your partner texts you in the middle of the night? Also, for all we know, maybe he did go and got her the Aleve, but she was trying to make a point in her story.

You’ve clearly never been in a relationship. 

• Like 1