Britney went off on Jamie Lynn: "Why is she even talking about me unless she wants to sell a book at my expense?"

3 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Uhmmm hello, just because she is Britney, doesn't mean Sam needs to be on call 24/7. As far as we know, they don't live together. Have you never slept through a notification or phone call? Do you stay awake 24 hours a day in the chance your partner texts you in the middle of the night? Also, for all we know, maybe he did go and got her the Aleve, but she was trying to make a point in her story.

Hello but this is not because she's "Britney" if my boyfriend was sick I will be there for him 24 hours a day. it's common sense if you care about someone.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

They won’t be feeling smug when they are sued. If she really lacks the life skills all it proves is that they failed her during the conservatorship and supports the notion of abuse. 

Not arguing that point.

But she sounds like a bully towards her employees...This is the first time I've ever thought she needs to lay off the social media.

If she wants to go at JL that's totally fine by me...But she needs to pick her battles.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Not arguing that point.

But she sounds like a bully towards her employees...This is the first time I've ever thought she needs to lay off the social media.

If she wants to go at JL that's totally fine by me...But she needs to pick her battles.

it's not like she's giving names or something, the very least she should do is fire him

• Love 1
  • Like 3
11 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Uhmmm hello, just because she is Britney, doesn't mean Sam needs to be on call 24/7. As far as we know, they don't live together. Have you never slept through a notification or phone call? Do you stay awake 24 hours a day in the chance your partner texts you in the middle of the night? Also, for all we know, maybe he did go and got her the Aleve, but she was trying to make a point in her story.

You’ve clearly never been in a relationship. 

• Like 1

Hey I have covid currently too after managing all this time not to get it. I have not had a fever though it’s definitely been super mild for me. Covid seems to be catching up and getting to everyone this month. Hopefully she quickly recovers from whatever it is covid or a different cold/flu. 

And I don’t blame her security for not leaving his post. He probably didn’t want to get in trouble if he did. 

4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Not arguing that point.

She unfortunately does seem to have a habit of belittling the “help”. She’s been through a lot but it’s still not nice of her. 

• Like 1

Sam got her some medicine. She just tweeted that a few minutes ago. 

She is not going to do music again. Not anytime soon at the very  least. This is only the latest time that she said her family ruined her dreams. 

And that security guard is lousy. Such a damn stickler about rules for no reason. You couldn’t take half an hour to go get her some meds? With a 104 degree fever, aches and chills, she was in no condition to go drive and get it herself. 

What a mess! I’m glad she spoke out and told her side of the story. It’s refreshing. We would have never gotten that in the past 10+ years. Even though she’s angry and hurt, it must feel good that she can actually finally express how she feels. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Cinderella85 said:

Is this a new post?:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide::pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

FJBMfGtVcAAwjY8?format=jpg&name=large

Britney IS the boss.WHAT's the point? There are only two possibilities: she is monitored by the police or it is still her old team. And how doesn't she call Sam and ask him to get her medicine? Or her best friend?:slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block