Sam Asghari Is Moving Into Britney's Home

4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Good for them both if he is, they have been together for nearly 5 years and are engaged. They should be like a normal couple and live together - i'm sure Britney's wanted this for the longest time.

I still find it icky that a helicopter is circling her home :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Also unless i'm being blind where is the proof he is moving in?

Good question!

3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Tbh I didn't watch the whole thing either, it just felt wrong watching it!

I watched it and felt badly about it because it was just a helicopter circling a house. There’s no obvious moving van or even Sam’s jeep. So it’s an unbelievably creepy and pointless video 😭

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Honestly if cship gets resolved she should move to Europe or at least to New York. Especially now that boys are old enough to visit her.

Media and paparazzi will never leave her alone,and I am starting to believ that story of how they are planing to haunt her if she gets free.

Yep. I think she would be better off in NYC. She doesn’t have Beyoncé kind of money to have tight security 24/7.  It’s only going to get worse once she has her freedom back. 

• Love 4