Britney went off on Jamie Lynn: "Why is she even talking about me unless she wants to sell a book at my expense?"

1 hour ago, David Rose said:

JL brought up a few things though, some obviously more substantial than the remix thing. It feels weird to keep hammering down that specific point when there's so much more depth to this complicated relationship than a "remix" JL likely had nothing to do with.

Anyway... just tired of hearing about the remixes basically. Feels trivial.

That event could have been a pivotal moment, an "aha!" moment, or whatever. It may not be the most important thing but maybe it's one of the details that hurt her the most? or twisted the knife differently in a way to make it feel just different enough to piss her off every time she thinks of it.

• Love 1

She deleted the post. But yes Jl talking about Britney to sell her book is so ugly and such a betrayal. I think JL will never get in touch with Britney. She did too much for that peace of brat. Let her enjoy her 5 min attention for a book i hope  she'll get what she deserves sooner or later

50 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I think because those songs that Jamie Lynn was singing to were songs Britney wrote and having her spoiled sister singing to one was a slap in the face. Britney saw it as a remix, and had been told she couldn’t do remixes of her songs. I think it was a triggering moment for her. Sometimes it takes something small for us to question things. 

I don't get that most folks aren't understanding this from Britney's POV. I am not watching anything with JL or her damn book, I'm sure Lou is the puppet master to make Britney look bad, and  finally get some money off Jamie Lynn for a change.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, icybaby said:

She deleted the post. But yes Jl talking about Britney to sell her book is so ugly and such a betrayal. I think JL will never get in touch with Britney. She did too much for that peace of brat. Let her enjoy her 5 min attention for a book i hope  she'll get what she deserves sooner or later

Deleted what post??

5 hours ago, queenofhearts said:

maybe some assistant gave them the wrong instructions

Security have contracts where it states that they're not allowed to leave their area unless C or Y scenarios. If they were to be caught doing so, or if something happened because they failed to follow the protocol they would be fired and their licence may be lost depending on the severity of negligence.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Dave92 said:

I was kind of hoping she wouldn’t give that ***** any attention. JL doesn’t deserve any type of attention and it actually pisses me off her book is #1 on Amazon. 

Also I hate to be one of those people… and I know she has every right to be angry… But I fear that the dumb GP will see the “erratic” writing and the naked pictures etc and start giving more credit to that HORRENDOUS family.

I know it shouldn’t matter, but they’re such disgusting publicity freaks, they simply don’t deserve it. 

lou taylor buy her that place

Gurl is clearly sick from COVID. Likely the omicron or flurona. Your emotional state when sick is higher, so I can sympathize with how she’s emotional. I flipped **** on my cat just wanting my attention and me not being able to give him any while living in this studio apartment… but gurl needs to fire her security team. Couldn’t she have aleve delivered? Anyway, she did update that Sam got her some. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I hope she gets better soon, for those wondering why her security didn't leave to get her medication, it could be because if she has hired a security company they aren't allowed to leave the premises, as if they did and something happened to her, they would have a huge lawsuit on their hands.

Well, this kinda make sense :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block