Britney went off on Jamie Lynn: "Why is she even talking about me unless she wants to sell a book at my expense?"

5 minutes ago, David Rose said:

Her shows are littered with remixes though. Practically every song is remixed. None of this makes any sense to me.

Even then it’s the same remix for 4 years. BOMT/Oops/Slave etc sounded the exact same from day 1 to finish date of POM. And TTWE literally didn’t change from the Femme Fatale tour.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, BreatheForBritney said:

i see some ppl defending the security guard. but the problem was his sarcastic tone towards her, from whom he earns money. not whether or not it is his job. Also, any decent person would try to help her such as redirecting to someone else of a more appropriate role. 

THIS!

He could have helped without leaving his place. He could have help calling delivering or using  delivery app but He didnt want to. Thats what bothers Britney and I understand her. 

• Love 6

Awww Brit!!! I’m so sorry she has to deal with this!  It’s bad enough being sick but then seeing your own blood, on tv for the world to see, speaking poorly of you… if JL cared… why would she be so eager to save face?  Go save your relationship with your sister JL… this hollywood **** does not matter.. Britney deserves all the love.. grateful Britney has a wonderful fan base and she sure knows it! Feel better Britney!! 
and she’s so right about dogs and cats being family ❤️

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

What part about her being forced into a rehab  and to take medication, and iud she didn’t want do you not understand?:xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

poor thing god knows what else could’ve happened she had no control over her body.

Oh, you meant "Doctors abused her, man" You forgot that comma.I thought you meant that something was also done to her man.

No reason to become rude and be an *******.:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

That’s sad, and if that’s the case for Britney currently then it seems like much hasn’t changed in her life

I certainly hope (and don't think) that Britney is using her freedom to self harm. Sadly my friend is TRULY brain damaged and as Britney said---don't trust anyone--well my friend is not able to make that clear choice. In fact, seeing how things happened to her, it really affected my view of Britney's situation--here I was rooting for Britney's freedom while simultaneously seeing a scenario play out before me where a young lady (my friend) really could possibly benefit from some kind of conservatorship. She is giving people money to help her harm herself and firing and blocking all people who tried to stand up for health and safety!

Shady opportunists are everywhere. Poor Britney has been burned by the people she trusted and loved most. She probably now feels safer in her self-imposed isolation. I too was once a hyper-social being who felt extremely discarded by those I love and now live a very solitary life. The walls are up. 

14 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Why couldn’t they go together or she go HERSELF?

Very Strange.

Are u stupid or something? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

1st you feel like **** when you have 40/104° degrees of fever. Did you even read what she wrote? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: And she has the privilege of being a millionaire and having a lot of employees, why does she have to leave her house while being sick af when someone can easily go out and buy it? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:  I'm sure when taylor swift, just to mention someone, feel ssick she wouldnt have to ask twice to get them :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Even then it’s the same remix for 4 years. BOMT/Oops/Slave etc sounded the exact same from day 1 to finish date of POM. And TTWE literally didn’t change from the Femme Fatale tour.

Fair point, but just in terms of it relating to this Jamie Lynn interview and her past posts about it, it just seems disconnected to me. I don't think Jamie Lynn has anything to do with those decisions at all, and of all the things she can address in regards to what JL has said and done, why does she keep going back to this remix s**t. Makes little sense to me.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I'm sorry but you are not looking at this rationally. You say that nobody should be legally liable for her, but the fact of the matter is... they are. That's nothing to do with a conservatorship or not being free, it's because she is a superstar. You aren't being realistic. She will never have a normal life by ordinary standards. Even without a conservatorship, it's likely that she will never be in public or at home without security guards for the rest of her life. That's the reality of being a star of her stature.

I appreciate that you worry for her, and I understand it given everything that has happened in the past. But in some situations, it seems that fans are still looking for something that isn't there. A security guard not being able to leave her has nothing to do with her being a free woman. Britney hiring a security firm to guard her means they are liable for her

The security guard being rude or sarcastic to her is a different story, and that is not acceptable

I’m not trying to be rude either but everyone just okay with a security guard telling there sick BOSSSSSS, who could’ve died NOOOO (let’s not ignore that this is his BOSS, and she has a fever temp that can literally kill you)

2 minutes ago, David Rose said:

Fair point, but just in terms of it relating to this Jamie Lynn interview and her past posts about it, it just seems disconnected to me. I don't think Jamie Lynn has anything to do with those decisions at all, and of all the things she can address in regards to what JL has said and done, why does she keep going back to this remix s**t. Makes little sense to me.

I think it’s just that JL so easily got to be a part of a remixed/reimagined “tribute” performance and Britney struggles and fights to change things when it’s her own songs. It’s the artist side of Britney speaking and there’s a lot of layers to what her artistry means to her 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, David Rose said:

She brought up the remixes because Jamie L spoke about it in the interview, she isn't just bringing it again up randomly

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, maquisl said:

Are u stupid or something? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

1st you feel like **** when you have 40/104° degrees of fever. Did you even read what she wrote? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: And she has the privilege of being a millionaire and having a lot of employees, why does she have to leave her house while being sick af when someone can easily go out and buy it? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:  I'm sure when taylor swift, just to mention someone, feel ssick she wouldnt have to ask twice to get them :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Dude if I have a fever that high I’m going to get myself some medicine.i just recovered from covid so don’t tell me nothing!!!  You can literally DoorDash meds to your house!!!! So why can’t Britney?!! But I’m stupid for my very valid points and yes I read what she said and seems you simply couldn’t comprehend the cry for help.

IF SHE IS A SUPERSTAR WHERE ARE HER MILLIONS OF WORKERS!!!

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

I think it’s just that JL so easily got to be a part of a remixed/reimagined “tribute” performance and Britney struggles and fights to change things when it’s her own songs. It’s the artist side of Britney speaking and there’s a lot of layers to what her artistry means to her 

Well said.

I still wish she would address more substantial specifics and maybe she will at some point, but you're right.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block