Britney went off on Jamie Lynn: "Why is she even talking about me unless she wants to sell a book at my expense?"

YAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEN, DRAG HER!!!!! :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn: She ended Juno Lynn with only a few captures :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: 

And this was also pretty sad too, I love the dragging but I still cant believe what they are doing to her, i ******* hate them. The "My family loves to pull me down and hurt me always so im disgusted with them" it's sooo sad. And she's still crying a lot. I just wanna hug her so bad! I cant imagine what she's going through :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

And i know mathew is only her lawyer but somebody has to so something! how can it be possible that no one can buy her a ******* painkiller? In the middle of a pandemic where fever is one of the symptoms?!  Unbelievable. I can understand if the security guy cannot leave the house for security reasons if he's the only one that's in the house with Brit but i'm 100% sure she doesnt have only 1 security guard, there must be more or someone who works in her house. :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Sorry, B, but it's not your security's job to buy you Aleve.

If he'd left the property and something happened to her while he was gone he would be legally liable.

That's what an assistant is for.

Uhh wtf are you saying, she’s a free woman right, she nots a child no one should Be legally liable for her to the point they can tell their BOSS who is very sick NOOOOOOO?! I mean she could’ve died!!

is that not at all maddening to you guys????

im becoming very sadden with this fandom and the Gullibility of many of its members…

i mean I’m Gen z I joined this mess I suppose… but the overall since of awareness or not even that. It just seems like you guys have always believed what was fed to you and now look! 

like that’s the reason team con was able to rake in so much cash and keep this mess going. Like honestly the fans should’ve boycotted the femme fatale tour y’all saw what was happening…

Many of you are in your 30s nowand it’s like you don’t question anything…im not try to shade here just report what I’m seeing.

we already know Britney was in a rough situation so it shouldn’t be hard to see/believe that things haven’t changed very much for her.

Its time we say it-#Britneyisnotfree

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, maquisl said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEN, DRAG HER!!!!! :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn: She ended Juno Lynn with only a few captures :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: 

And this was also pretty sad too, I love the dragging but I still cant believe what they are doing to her, i ******* hate them. The "My family loves to pull me down and hurt me always so im disgusted with them" it's sooo sad. And she's still crying a lot. I just wanna hug her so bad! I cant imagine what she's going through :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

And i know mathew is only her lawyer but somebody has to so something! how can it be possible that no one can buy her a ******* painkiller? In the middle of a pandemic where fever is one of the symptoms?!  Unbelievable. I can understand if the security guy cannot leave the house for security reasons if he's the only one that's in the house with Brit but i'm 100% sure she doesnt have only 1 security guard, there must be more or someone who works in her house. :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

Why couldn’t they go together or she go HERSELF?

Very Strange.

Here’s the “remix” thing explained (got this from ATRL but I feel like it’s captured it quite well):

once the conservatorship was in place she was no longer allowed to have creative control over her shows as she once did. Right before the conservatorship was put in place, Britney did a mini “tour” if you could even call it that called the M+Ms tour. The entire show was like 30 minutes long and they were announced literally right before the show was about to start so it was pretty much just for fans in the know and they were at small venues. They were 100% Britney’s shows with little outside influence. I’m almost certain that Britney is saying that she wanted to continue to do these style of shows were she could pick the set list, outfits, etc. on the fly without having so much oversight from planners but the conservatorship wouldn’t let her and just kept forcing her to perform the same songs for 4 years with 0 change in the songs themselves being that they were just the exact track she released in 1998 or whatever. Then she saw Jamie Lynn do basically what she had been asking to do and it upset her because JL literally does nothing except leech off Britney’s work.

• Love 2

Also interesting she shared this on Twitter and not Instagram :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

EDIT: Oh wait, I seemed to miss the part where she said she wouldn’t be on Insta for a while. Although, people can reply to her tweet on Twitter unless she’s changed the settings…

Edited by Isla

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block