Jamie Lynn Spears cries in Good Morning America interview and says Britney was 'erratic' and 'spiraling' (out now)

11 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I'm having a lot of mixed emotions.

Let's say she's innocent in all this. I don't know why she would feel compelled to share any of it on national television if she truly cared about her sister's well-being. Regardless if Britney was being irrational, my one and only thought would be going to Britney and pleading with her on how we could repair things with each other. To give another chance at forgiveness and move on. If even then Britney continues to "seem off" and "spiralling" ... you would just give her space until she's ready. If the love you have for you sister truly mattered, you would disappear and even if Britney never got in touch with you, at least in your heart you know you did the right thing and know what's true in your heart. Sometimes you have to cut people out of your life and know that you can always keep them in your heart, even if they aren't in your life. 

Even from a PR point of view,I'm surprised she didn't take that approach, when it would've helped her better her image. She could have given context to the knife episode, make a point of how scared her sister was and why. She could have said something like "I hope we can reconnect. I understand she's been through so much and we all need time to heal. I'm here for her whenever she's ready." That's it. Even if it isn't sincere, she'd look as a goog guy, but she'd rather choose to throw her under the bus...how self centered and how brainwashed is she?

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

Even from a PR point of view,I'm surprised she didn't take that approach, when it would've helped her better her image. She could have given context to the knife episode, make a point of how scared her sister was and why. She could have said something like "I hope we can reconnect. I understand she's been through so much and we all need time to heal. I'm here for her whenever she's ready." That's it. Even if it isn't sincere, she'd look as a goog guy, but she'd rather choose to throw her under the bus...how self centered and how brainwashed is she?

It's honestly insane. She is not making herself look good AT ALL. She claims she loves her sister so much, and every chance she gets she throws her under the bus to try and make her look bad? She doesn't love her, she's jealous and hates her and you can tell. What a disgusting "sister" she is.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

It's honestly insane. She is not making herself look good AT ALL. She claims she loves her sister so much, and every chance she gets she throws her under the bus to try and make her look bad? She doesn't love her, she's jealous and hates her and you can tell. What a disgusting "sister" she is.

I've seen this before. People who say they "love" someone but in reality they don't even like that person anymore, they only love the old memories they have from when they were little and they mistake the wish to go back to better, past times, for love.

Love means being empathic and understanding, if you don't even feel that, there's not much more to say.

• Like 2
Just now, deano said:

I really feel like it’s LT pulling strings to make them go against each other so she would get less heat on herself considering how much influence she has over JL still. It’s called deflection. Don’t be fooled 

The fact that this was filmed allegedly at LT’s home….. She’s definitely still in the picture. I wonder if JL purposely did that as a FU to Britney? Remember, Britney called out LT for her involvement. If LT is allegedly pulling the strings of this operation, it makes sense as to why this was filmed at her property. Gross

• Like 2
On 1/11/2022 at 6:23 PM, BritneyFanatic2014 said:

Unpopular opinion: I think JL really cares about Britney. We don't know everything and while yes, maybe she had chances to speak out but so did a lot of people. Maybe she didn't know the extent of certain things or maybe she was misled by her father as well. Britney clearly had and has some issues so its easy to gaslight people into thinking she needs the conditions she was put under. I kind of feel bad for her as she's always stood up for Britney. Bottom line is we don't know what we don't know.

Either way, im interested in what she has to say tomorrow. Maybe we can all be more open minded and less vicious. 

I totally agree. Even though I care a lot about Britney and her well-being, we all know that something’s off. And we can’t put it all on the CShip because it started before that. And for Jamie-Lynn, poor her, why don’t we let her live and if she really did something bad, I’m sure justice and Rosengart will come for her. So until then, don’t make us (Britney Army) look like the Swifties…

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
51 minutes ago, TheDukeDan said:

I totally agree. Even though I care a lot about Britney and her well-being, we all know that something’s off. And we can’t put it all on the CShip because it started before that. And for Jamie-Lynn, poor her, why don’t we let her live and if she really did something bad, I’m sure justice and Rosengart will come for her. So until then, don’t make us (Britney Army) look like the Swifties…

Do all of us a favor and dissappear 

• Love 1

I keep watching clips back and notice she says this “once I realised that you know what she’s in a conservatorship I felt like I just didn’t want to be apart of until maybe she was out of the conservatorship” so let’s state the obvious… 

She signed to be part of the trust in 2018… 10 years into the conservatorship she didn’t realise she was in one for 10 years? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-53930167.amp

Jamie Lynn Spears already has some say over her sister's finances after being named a trustee of her estate in 2018.” 

On 1/12/2022 at 2:01 PM, brightchildremix said:

Sorry to break it to you, but she filmed this interview in Lou Taylor's LA house.  Make what you said make sense :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

I understand more now. I’m not checking on every single piece of the puzzle, I simply saw a five second trailer and thought f!c****** this situation is horrible. No pity for the family - simply a moment of just stop for a second exhalers. 
I cant stand Jamie Lynn, never have. 

Hi my name is Hunter, and I’ve spent the last ten years education anyone that was interested to know about Britney’s situation. 🤌🏼
i STAN our Godney.

On 1/12/2022 at 2:49 PM, Applejack said:

that was on Wallet/Jamie though. They were taking care of nominating her as a trustee due to their conservator powers.

Good point...And you know what?

If my own dad shoved a document in front of me and asked me to sign it because it was in the best interest of my family and my sister...I probably would.

I mean, I've purchased a house before, didn't know what I was doing, and just trusted him (and my real estate agent sister) that they were looking out for me.

JL doesn't appear to be the smartest, so I can see her doing the same.

6 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Good point...And you know what?

If my own dad shoved a document in front of me and asked me to sign it because it was in the best interest of my family and my sister...I probably would.

I mean, I've purchased a house before, didn't know what I was doing, and just trusted him (and my real estate agent sister) that they were looking out for me.

JL doesn't appear to be the smartest, so I can see her doing the same.

If that's true, then own it.

It's funny how Britney is not afraid to admit that her management forced her to sign onto a tour after getting off the stage at Vegas, but JL has to gaslight Britney on national TV about not being involved in her finances. Now she's just caught in a lie. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block