Britney: "Yes I read the comments and people are absolutely hateful," drags family and indulges in Madonna

6 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I just don’t get why she just doesn’t take a break from Instagram! She’s so fragile and insecure and social media isn’t the place to be if she can’t handle it! It’s sad that she complains about media attention and comments yet keeps posting!

A good break from social media while she gains get strength back would be beneficial!

I always advocate for less social media, but it's also hard to tell Britney to silence herself when that's been the case for 13+ years. 

I  agree with others to turn off the comments. In the meantime, we should flood her posts with positive comments 

• Like 4

I think constantly pointing out things that come across as insecure are actually her taking her power back. For instance she does mention she drinks alcohol but we know for the longest they used that against her they called her a bad driver so now she is saying she wants to indulge in that and things like having cash. The point is to use those things that they used against her its like an F you to them. 

She doesn't like media attention but her posting what she  wants is her Controlling her own image and story. 

We are extremely used to manufactured  post that we can't appreciate her just being her. Like there isn't a written rule book that say she has to be done up and perfect everytime she post. 

I'd imagine any other fan base would kill to get impromptu performances by their fav. Plus her dragging her family is a plus.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
15 minutes ago, Lisa88007 said:

Let her get drunk if she wants. She is no longer under a conservatorship and should no longer live in fear, nor care what FORMER conservators think or say. Nobody gives a if you seek Amy, what the conservators claim(Ed). Sipping Tea Time GIF by Blindspotting

Ok then why yall complaining about hate aka concerned comments she gets on social media.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I always advocate for less social media, but it's also hard to tell Britney to silence herself when that's been the case for 13+ years. 

I  agree with others to turn off the comments. In the meantime, we should flood her posts with positive comments 

Unfortunately in today’s society most celebrities don’t care as much about the good comments most ignore them and point of the bad and negative comments.

She has been hurt and needs to express it: understandable. A few dragging posts: great.

If it was me I would heal the pain privately and live my best life. I would use whatever legal or financial leverage for justice.

But I would NEVER give them attention or think about them. That makes them feel important and narcs don't care anyway 

I would heal the pain, build my power and be happy. 

Giving them attention like this would weaken her position, in my opinion. 

Journalling is so good for things like this 

An occasional well timed barb is good. 

They aren't worth it. Let karma come calling. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
49 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I wish Britney would go back to posting on her website instead of IG where it is open to public instead of just fans. It sucks that the general public comments get to her but fan messages don't. 

This so freaking much!

It drives me absolute nuts those comments "Are you ok!?", "I think she still isn't okay...", "She seems crazy to me...sign a prenup, girl", like, what the heeeeeell, leave her alone:meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

No Cassie is not gone.  Nor is she Britney's babysitter and have any right or need to turn off/control the comments unless Britney asks her too.  Its also very clear for a long time that Britney has access to her page and makes her own content.  

I can't at ya'll thinking Britney should be shielded by Cassie.

Schitts Creek No GIF by CBC

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Jaime Hodson said:

Yes but now that’s Britney’s choice, it seems like she wants to share her life with fans, she has the power to do what she wants with her ig, it would be healthy of her to decide to turn comments off but for the first time in 14 years it’s her decision. 

As her social media manager, she should at the very least filter out the negative comments and/or delete them like they were deleting comments about FreeBritney, LT, before it was fully exposed. 

Seems like an easy solution to me… and you can still share your life while limiting your comments and blocking trolls/bots. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

As her social media manager, she should at the very least filter out the negative comments and/or delete them like they were deleting comments about FreeBritney, LT, before it was fully exposed. 

Seems like an easy solution to me… and you can still share your life while limiting your comments and blocking trolls/bots. 

The difference is before Cassie worked for a Conservatorship.  Now as far as we understand it, she works for Britney and MAYBE BRITNEY HASN'T ASKED HER TO THE HIDE COMMENTS and NO ONE has any right to do so unless she says.  

But you go off telling Britney what to do...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block