Britney: "Yes I read the comments and people are absolutely hateful," drags family and indulges in Madonna

I love your instagram posts Queen, don't change a thing :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

All those people saying she shouldn't post or 'I wish she'd do X instead' - LEAVE HER ALONE and stop trying to control her.

Also the Cassie comments at this stage are honestly giving me second hand embarrassment, it is pretty clear Britney sends exactly what she wants posted to Cassie.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

Your points are valid btw. The Cassie apology tour didn’t work on all of us. She could simply turn off or limit the comments, and she should have done it ages ago, like she has on her own account.

That bull**** she pulled

Cassie sucks

20 minutes ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

The difference is before Cassie worked for a Conservatorship.  Now as far as we understand it, she works for Britney and MAYBE BRITNEY HASN'T ASKED HER TO THE HIDE COMMENTS and NO ONE has any right to do so unless she says.  

But you go off telling Britney what to do...

We do know Cassie a liar and sucks at her job and should be fired

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

The difference is before Cassie worked for a Conservatorship.  Now as far as we understand it, she works for Britney and MAYBE BRITNEY HASN'T ASKED HER TO THE HIDE COMMENTS and NO ONE has any right to do so unless she says.  

But you go off telling Britney what to do...

LOL... no need to SCREAM. I’m simply saying it’s odd measures haven’t been taken to protect Britney from these hateful comments, and there is indeed a solution to it. An easy fix. But, if Britney wants to keep her comments open to hateful trolls, bots… then fine. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

If she reads the comments then we doesn’t she ever reply to the celebs or fans writing positive things?

She’s always so focused on the negative  :( someone needs to help her see the good side. You’d think her partner would be doing that..

Her partner does not even know how to interact with her kids. He seems awkward and using her. It’s gross. I know how being in a relationship with a man like him dims your light even more. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

What is the issue? Nothing Britney does with her Instagram impacts your day-to-day life besides the joy she brings us by dragging her family 

its not an issue to me personally but the people who are *****ing in her comment section that she is complaining about. :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking: thought that was obvious. She is claiming that she reads the comments but she compelty failed to identify the "issue" those people had with her posts. 

I dont care about her cringy dance videos or her embarrassing writing. I have never commented anyting negative on her IG and never will. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Easy There said:

I think she should stay of social media for a while. It damages ppl aka celebs that have been using them for years. I can only imagine how impacted is on her.

Also she should avoid mentioning alcohol because ppl started to twist it around the last time she mentioned it.

Idk I feel like her social media Un intentionally is feeding the stuff team con claimed 4 years.

I said this too and got accused of trying to silence and control Britney just like Team Con.🙄She can say whatever she wants but just because Instagram is a place people can pop off ranting, it isn’t a healthy place especially for someone freshly dealing with trauma and so much heartache. Britney would do herself a world of good by either not being on social media or turn off her comments.

• Like 9
1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

its not an issue to me personally but the people who are *****ing in her comment section that she is complaining about. :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking: thought that was obvious. She is claiming that she reads the comments but she compelty failed to identify the "issue" those people had with her posts. 

I dont care about her cringy dance videos or her embarrassing writing. I have never commented anyting negative on her IG and never will. Doesnt mean I cant think its cringe as hell. 

I'll make sure to let Britney know for you that she should list all of the comments that hurt her feelings so that you feel better. 

You don't care about her videos, yet you have strong opinions about them and labeled them with condescending adjectives. Think whatever you want, but remember two things: (1) I will get hyper-defensive of Britney because (2) the days are over from when people think Britney's life is a "democracy" where everyone gets to weigh in and dictate what she can or can't do/say.

• Like 1

Britney IS mentally unwell after all she’s gone through. She needs help. Sometimes I feel like we’re enabling her by praising her for dancing... and her mentions of drinking again after mentioning AA in court? and her boyfriend using her to launch his career? It’s like some of y’all want to encourage 2007 part 2. Because that’s what is starting to happen already. Unfortunately. 

• Like 8
1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I'll make sure to let Britney know for you that she should list all of the comments that hurt her feelings so that you feel better. 

You don't care about her videos, yet you have strong opinions about them and labeled them with condescending adjectives. Think whatever you want, but remember two things: (1) I will get hyper-defensive of Britney because (2) the days are over from when people think Britney's life is a "democracy" where everyone gets to weigh in and dictate what she can or can't do/say.

Where did I write that she has to list everything?

I dont care that she uploads them. That doesnt mean I cant have a strong opinion of them.

I dont care about you or your opinions or comments so I dont know why you think you being hyper defensive is relevant.

Britney can do and say what she wants and just like the rest of the world she can expect people to judge what she says and does. Considering her past I doubt its a suprise to her. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

LOL... no need to SCREAM. I’m simply saying it’s odd measures haven’t been taken to protect Britney from these hateful comments, and there is indeed a solution to it. An easy fix. But, if Britney wants to keep her comments open to hateful trolls, bots… then fine. 

Social Media Manger does not = Guardian/Protector.  Brit is no doubt sick of people telling her she needs this and she needs that for her protection.  She had 13 years of it. She basically told the trolls to go F themselves with this post so I really don't see why you are hell bent on having someone step in on her behalf to 'help?

• Love 1

I'm glad she addressed it. That shows strength. Like yeah, I'm not performing professionally obviously but I feel liberated showcasing my dancing to you all when I'm simply doing if for intrinsic and personal reasons. 

I personally would like to see her professional work. However, she doesn't owe me anything and she can post whatever she wants that isn't brand related. I get that too. In the sense, I understand she feels this is her way of gaining her self-agency back instead of what other people want for her. Whatever small semblance of freedom it gives - if it does. I'm merely speculating of course.  

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block