Britney: "Yes I read the comments and people are absolutely hateful," drags family and indulges in Madonna

18 minutes ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

Social Media Manger does not = Guardian/Protector.  Brit is no doubt sick of people telling her she needs this and she needs that for her protection.  She had 13 years of it. She basically told the trolls to go F themselves with this post so I really don't see why you are hell bent on having someone step in on her behalf to 'help?

That is literally part of her job as a social media manager but go off. We can agree to disagree on this. Have a good one! 

• Like 4

People in this thread want to complain about her mental well being for dancing in circles? Give me a break. I wish I could follow you around with a camera and post about how unwell you are for all of your idiosyncrasies. 

And you do you by having strong opinions on a pop stars Instagram videos. That's why the world is going to ****. Hopefully you care about holding politicians  accountable as much as you concern yourself with Britney Spears' dancing on Instagram. 

Also another reminder that you don't know if Britney has alcohol issues or not. Consistently criticizing Britney for every move she makes in real time is what got us here in the first place. So thanks for learning literally nothing from the Free Britney movement and staying stuck in 2007. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, MajesticalBritney said:

Britney IS mentally unwell after all she’s gone through. She needs help. Sometimes I feel like we’re enabling her by praising her for dancing... and her mentions of drinking again after mentioning AA in court? and her boyfriend using her to launch his career? It’s like some of y’all want to encourage 2007 part 2. Because that’s what is starting to happen already. Unfortunately. 

Girl, respectfully:

1. nobody is 100% mentally well. Everyone has some type of mental issues. 

2. People can drink as much wine/alcohol as they want to, as long as it doesnt become an addiction. 

3. Britney´s dancing is just a silly dancing she does at home, no one praises it but it shouldnt be a reason to think she is unwell. It´s just her, dancing freestyle, half of tiktokers do that even in a more absurd way. Let her be :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Kletus said:

Reported :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

I’m sorry but can anyone tell the truth in this forum anymore or you just get reported. It’s not being mean or nasty if you don’t kiss Britney’s butt for everything she posts. It’s okay to say you don’t love her video. If you have eyes…it was creepy and no…she doesn’t look great or like a normal person…go ahead and cry about it and report me! You can’t say anything here anymore with any differing opinion.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

I’m sorry but can anyone tell the truth in this forum anymore or you just get reported. It’s not being mean or nasty if you don’t kiss Britney’s butt for everything she posts. It’s okay to say you don’t love her video. If you have eyes…it was creepy and no…she doesn’t look great or like a normal person…go ahead and cry about it and report me! You can’t say anything here anymore with any differing opinion.

I must agree. I love Britney Spears. She is my hero since elementary school...I am a university student, today. Translation: She is important to me; however, I am not a pop superstar and she is. She should be putting these feelings into new material, into a body of work...not only is it a form of expression, but it would please the fanbase and encourage her income. Otherwise, she sounds like a random woman on social media using her account as a public journal. Yes, her feelings might be hurt...but these are the feelings of a wealthy, successful, presently free individual. This is a not a poor, incapable, individual with no influence. She can wipe her tears with dollar bills, while flying private to destinations of her choice, I personally can not and I have problems and folks who mistreat me as well. I would STILL rather have my problems while being in HER position. I love you, Britney, but your life is good, sweetie. Not perfect, but still better than most. Britney army ban me if you most...sorry @Jordan Miller but I just had to vent, today. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

its not because of her dancing in circles.

Its because of her sudden ticks she developed during the later part of POM, the terrible dancing for someone who used to be phenomenal, the strange writing for someone who used to write well, the obsession with her weight, the fact that she just had 13 very traumatic years and doesnt have a support net behind her only 1 guy that she met under the Cship that is shady as f.uck, the weird thing where she edits herself slimmer and then constantly says the paparazzi are editing thousands of pictures to make her look fat., and a whole lot of other things I cant think of. Its also the fact that she has a history of mental health issues and even said so in court. If Britneys IG wasnt by Britney but by any other artist you all would be mocking her or be worried. 

Wow, it's like you ignored the posts about her feeling overworked, her body being criticized (hello, remember the 2007 VMA's backlash and you're shocked that Britney has image problems?) 

You don't know how many people she has in her support system. 

You don't know anything about her medical history. 

You don't know what it's like to be overworked. You will not move the same way you do at 40 than you do at 18. Look at Elvis before he died. Look at MJ. All have one thing in common: being overworked. You burn out and you will not be the same. 

You just want to argue or hate on Britney. So the conversation stops here. Get a hobby instead of criticizing Britney for extremely minor things that have no impact on your life and are not even consequential for a diagnosis by a psychologist. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Its because of her sudden ticks she developed during the later part of POM, the terrible dancing for someone who used to be phenomenal, the strange writing for someone who used to write well, the obsession with her weight, the fact that she just had 13 very traumatic years and doesnt have a support net behind her only 1 guy that she met under the Cship that is shady as f.uck, the weird thing where she edits herself slimmer and then constantly says the paparazzi are editing thousands of pictures to make her look fat., and a whole lot of other things I cant think of. Its also the fact that she has a history of mental health issues and even said so in court. If Britneys IG wasnt by Britney but by any other artist you all would be mocking her or be worried. 

No lies detected. People suck, I get it. However, at least she can cry into her 5-star restaurant meal while her home is fully paid for and cleaned for her, as she still makes income from merchandise from over 20 years ago. #poorpersonperspective

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Now do I need to drag anyone else today? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

It's clear to me people are either (1) defensive because Britney basically called out people like you and/or (2) you're mad because she's free and she's not immediately devoting her life to being a full-time celebrity. It's too bad you didn't learn the lessons from the Framing Britney Spears documentary and want to overanalyze things that are not worthy of being analyzed. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Wow, it's like you ignored the posts about her feeling overworked, her body being criticized (hello, remember the 2007 VMA's backlash and you're shocked that Britney has image problems?) 

You don't know what it's like to be overworked. You will not move the same way you do at 40 than you do at 18. Look at Elvis before he died. Look at MJ. All have one thing in common: being overworked. You burn out and you will not be the same. 

You just want to argue or hate on Britney. So the conversation stops here. Get a hobby instead of criticizing Britney for extremely minor things that have no impact on your life and are not even consequential for a diagnosis by a psychologist. 

It goes both ways, respectfully. It isn't as if she is covering your expenses in exchange for this defensive post. What do you get out of it? We know her as someone who sings and dances. When she is not doing these things, it comes off as unusual. I love Britney, but Britney is subject to criticism like you and I. Rest assured, I am being kind and compassionate, there could be some things said here, today, believe that.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Jordan sending warning points to anybody criticizing His beloved queen.

Just ask several others including @bas che, he criticizes lady gaga and basically gets warning points. 

Basically everybody left cos of the favoritism or not being able to have an unpopular opinion about an artist of a Certain political party. 

Many conservatives left when they realized they weren't welcomed here at all. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

My heart breaks for her that people can be so cruel to her. Especially people who call themselves fans. I really really hope for her sake that she doesn't read on here. So many people are unbelievably toxic and judgmental.

People are saying her dancing is weird (which it 90% of the time is). The editing makes it look even worse. Posting things publicly means there will be positive and negative feedback. 

• Like 5

R

18 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Exactly. We are real fans for being worried and not deluding ourselves.

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Nothing about her having mental issues is shocking to me so I dont know where you got that from. Having mental issues as a celebrity of her magnitude is also probably normal and expected (even without all the bull**** she went through) 

She said herself that she was isolated for the past 13 years so she obviously cant have formed many close relationships. 

I know what she said herself

I dont know why you keep acting like im hating on Britney or critisizing her for having mental issues or why you seem to think that I dont understand why she has them. You also know nothing about me or my life so I dont know why you are acting like you do. Elvis was obese and the p.edophile was high + old and frail. Britney is seemingly healthy and fit.  

You seem very immature are you a teenager? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block