Britney: "Yes I read the comments and people are absolutely hateful," drags family and indulges in Madonna

2 minutes ago, 517113 said:

It goes both ways, respectfully. It isn't as if she is covering your expenses in exchange for this defensive post. What do you get out of it? We know her as someone who sings and dances. When she is not doing these things, it comes off as unusual. I love Britney, but Britney is subject to criticism like you and I. Rest assured, I am being kind and compassionate, there could be some things said here, today, believe that.

No it doesn't. This is the lesson you didn't learn from Framing Britney Spears. Criticizing her like this does nothing. You are only making yourself feel better while putting her down when all she is trying to do is find her voice again. 

What do I get out of it? Seeing Britney be happy on her own terms after sacrificing so much to bring entertainment value to my life for the last 20+ years. She owes me (or you) nothing. 

What is unusual to me are the people that devote so much time and energy to try to diagnose Britney based off of Instagram posts. And all she is doing is being carefree. She hasn't made or done anything that hurts anyone else (other than her family's pride and checking account). 

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Now do I need to drag anyone else today? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

It's clear to me people are either (1) defensive because Britney basically called out people like you and/or (2) you're mad because she's free and she's not immediately devoting her life to being a full-time celebrity. It's too bad you didn't learn the lessons from the Framing Britney Spears documentary and want to overanalyze things that are not worthy of being analyzed. 

so what? nobody is ever allowed to say anyting remotly negative about her ever? :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:  We all have to pretend that the 523356565 video of her dong the same terrible dance moves is good? I agree with not commenting on her IG but this is a discussion board? :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

What would she have to do for you to get worried about her? 

• Love 5
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

All you are doing is condoning and supporting bullying, not cute

people are allowed to voice their opinions and non fans who just follow Britney because of how weird her IG is wont care about her feelings. I doubt that anyone in this thread is talking s.hit on her IG because people here are fans and care about her. But that doesnt mean they cant point out how terrible her dancing videos are and how cringe her writing is. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

A lot of people on here need to start being honest with themselves. It isn't "concern", it isn't "being a real fan"... it's really y'all are wondering why this woman hasn't changed herself to fit YOUR idea of how she should be.... What you guys should really be saying is "Why is she so strong in being herself? We've been bullying her for years! She should have broken and changed herself by now!" Some people have this idea of how she should be, how she should dress, how she should wear her hair and make-up, how she should dance, and talk, and live, and breathe... if you don't like it, that's on you. That's your problem, not hers. The sense of ownership and entitlement felt by some fans is truly disturbing and it's high-key....giving Jamie.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

No it doesn't. This is the lesson you didn't learn from Framing Britney Spears. Criticizing her like this does nothing. You are only making yourself feel better while putting her down when all she is trying to do is find her voice again. 

What do I get out of it? Seeing Britney be happy on her own terms after sacrificing so much to bring entertainment value to my life for the last 20+ years. She owes me (or you) nothing. 

What is unusual to me are the people that devote so much time and energy to try to diagnose Britney based off of Instagram posts. And all she is doing is being carefree. She hasn't made or done anything that hurts anyone else (other than her family's pride and checking account). 

It’s not diagnosing for someone to be concerned for someone’s wellbeing. As someone who’s got mental health issues myself, I’m seeing that Britney is not well. And that’s fine.... I’m not gonna post on her Instagram and bully her. We have seen her well before and I’m sure she could be again if she wants to but it’s disturbing watching her make videos with this horror look in her eyes. There’s something not right. And we’re allowed to express that.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

people are allowed to voice their opinions and non fans who just follow Britney because of how weird her IG is wont care about her feelings. I doubt that anyone in this thread is talking s.hit on her IG because people here are fans and care about her. But that doesnt mean they cant point out how terrible her dancing videos are and how cringe her writing is. 

Okay... yeah, people are allowed to voice their opinions. Was I wrong about it condoning and supporting bullying? Can't find anything in your post that says so. Maybe you need to just be honest and say "Yes, I do support Britney being bullied. It's just people voicing their opinion and that's fair"

5 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

A lot of people on here need to start being honest with themselves. It isn't "concern", it isn't "being a real fan"... it's really y'all are wondering why this woman hasn't changed herself to fit YOUR idea of how she should be.... What you guys should really be saying is "Why is she so strong in being herself? We've been bullying her for years! She should have broken and changed herself by now!" Some people have this idea of how she should be, how she should dress, how she should wear her hair and make-up, how she should dance, and talk, and live, and breathe... if you don't like it, that's on you. That's your problem, not hers. The sense of ownership and entitlement felt by some fans is truly disturbing and it's high-key....giving Jamie.

Bullying her for years??? Not you... not I. We’ve sang her nothing but praises since we discovered who she is. We want to see her display some less concerning behaviour, not take away her phone, mic her room, and force her into a career. We’re not Jamie

• Like 2
Just now, BlackoutITZ said:

your post makes no sense. Im pretty sure none of the people here have commented rude stuff on her IG so how are we "bullying her"? If you dont see her behaviour and what she writes as a red flag then thats fine but I am worried and thats not because she "didnt change to what I want her to be" but because she herself changed so drastically in the past couple of years.  To me she seems to have reverted in almost everything. Her talking ability, her writing ability and then everything career related that isnt relevant at the moment. 

The last couple of years you guys were convinced that the only reason why her IG was so weird was because her team was trying to make her look crazy.... now we got confirmation that she is the one in charge and you all act like its the most normal stuff ever. 

She could be totally fine and I would be happy about that but its giving me weird vibes and it doesnt matter what you guys say I cant shake the feeling that something is wrong. Just like all you see when you see our posts is "omg how mean" all I see when I see posts like yours is "omg how delusional" 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Okay... yeah, people are allowed to voice their opinions. Was I wrong about it condoning and supporting bullying? Can't find anything in your post that says so. Maybe you need to just be honest and say "Yes, I do support Britney being bullied. It's just people voicing their opinion and that's fair"

none of her fans here are bullying her. We are talking about her on a message board thats designed to... discuss things. If you know of any users here who go to Britneys IG and bully her then please name them.  If not then maybe adress the people in her comment section. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

People in this thread complaining about "cringe writing" and then not bothering to use spell check :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

I hope they're ok. They seem unwell posting the same thing over and over again in this thread. It doesn't seem like they have a support system telling them they shouldn't post those things. But this is my opinion and I'm entitled to say whatever I want because they put it out there. I hope someone tells them how weird their posts are! 

• Haha 1
Just now, The Greatest Show said:

your post makes no sense. Im pretty sure none of the people here have commented rude stuff on her IG so how are we "bullying her"? If you dont see her behaviour and what she writes as a red flag then thats fine but I am worried and thats not because she "didnt change to what I want her to be" but because she herself changed so drastically in the past couple of years.  To me she seems to have reverted in almost everything. Her talking ability, her writing ability and then everything career related that isnt relevant at the moment. 

The last couple of years you guys were convinced that the only reason why her IG was so weird was because her team was trying to make her look crazy.... now we got confirmation that she is the one in charge and you all act like its the most normal stuff ever. 

She could be totally fine and I would be happy about that but its giving me weird vibes and it doesnt matter what you guys say I cant shake the feeling that something is wrong. Just like all you see when you see our posts is "omg how mean" all I see when I see posts like yours is "omg how delusional" 

Actually, my post makes total sense. You just don't like it. You don't need to comment rude things on her Instagram, you are adding to the cruel judgment and critical rhetoric of her online, and I just don't think that's cool. It's also disturbing and creepy that a bunch of strangers online think they have the right and authority to dictate how Britney should be, how she should look, and frankly, diagnose her over looking at her Instagram. So invasive and gross. Very similar to the treatment the tabloids put her through. But... you're just expressing an opinion, so it's fine, right? And who knows, maybe Britney reads Exhale? You know, since she's a real life human being with an internet connection, a brain, and a pair of hands that she can use to type on her phone. And to be totally honest... it really would not surprise me if people on here were commenting mean things on her Instagram. There are some truly unhinged people on here.

And I don't know why you are including me in people saying that her IG was weird because her team were running it and trying to make her look crazy, because you for sure have never seen me say that...

How very sad that your immediate reaction when you see kind positive non-bullying posts about her is "how delusional", it says a lot. Something to work on for yourself, for sure my love. 

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

These people be like "She's DANCING!!!!! She's SPINNING!!! She's trying on DRESSES in her LIVING ROOM!!!!!" Someone stop her before it's too late!" :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

"Concern" is just their excuse to be a bully, it's called gaslighting, oldest trick in the book

• Like 3

I totally get that it's therapeutic for her to vent, but for any human being, paying too much attention to social media is mentally stressful and damaging. I hope she finds the balance, cause nobody can read comments and pay constant attention to what people say about you on social media and be super fine. 

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Actually, my post makes total sense. You just don't like it. You don't need to comment rude things on her Instagram, you are adding to the cruel judgment and critical rhetoric of her online, and I just don't think that's cool. It's also disturbing and creepy that a bunch of strangers online think they have the right and authority to dictate how Britney should be, how she should look, and frankly, diagnose her over looking at her Instagram. So invasive and gross. Very similar to the treatment the tabloids put her through. But... you're just expressing an opinion, so it's fine, right? And who knows, maybe Britney reads Exhale? You know, since she's a real life human being with an internet connection, a brain, and a pair of hands that she can use to type on her phone. And to be totally honest... it really would not surprise me if people on here were commenting mean things on her Instagram. There are some truly unhinged people on here.

And I don't know why you are including me in people saying that her IG was weird because her team were running it and trying to make her look crazy, because you for sure have never seen me say that...

How very sad that your immediate reaction when you see kind positive non-bullying posts about her is "how delusional", it says a lot. Something to work on for yourself, for sure my love. 

didnt read it but cool :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking: 

you all are insane. 

I love Britney and wish she would turn off her comments, but I'm sure some of the encouraging words and comments are good for her.

Social media is toxic as much as it can be addicting. Remember: she is basically new to social media in terms of navigating it. She is essentially a decade+ behind in the world of social media by experience.

I imagine she feels lonely and doesn't have many friends and social media helps but is also affecting her.

13 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

These people be like "She's DANCING!!!!! She's SPINNING!!! She's trying on DRESSES in her LIVING ROOM!!!!!" Someone stop her before it's too late!" :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

"Concern" is just their excuse to be a bully, it's called gaslighting, oldest trick in the book

Absolutely that's why I'm not even responding at this point.

One person in this thread was mad that Britney didn't specifically say which comments made her upset and then when I mocked that argument, that same user said "I never said she should list what's bothering her." It's hard to argue with people who lack critical thinking skills. 

24 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

none of her fans here are bullying her. We are talking about her on a message board thats designed to... discuss things. If you know of any users here who go to Britneys IG and bully her then please name them.  If not then maybe adress the people in her comment section. 

Exactly! I don’t condone bullying and do NOT call her names! But I have logic and critical thinking skills. And no…I do NOT think Britney needs to conform to my image of her whatsoever. What she DOES need are BASIC tools to take care of herself. That is not bullying. Seriously if anyone of my friends posted like her or looked like her when going out I would be extremely concerned and talk with them. This applies to my own self as well. Stop trying to twist it. We aren’t saying she has to look like a Kardashian. She can look however she wants, but that doesn’t come without consequences or warrant questioning. If any of you looked and behaved this way, I actually pray y’all have someone in your life that cares enough about you to tell you the truth instead of enabling. By the way…I love her but all this going on about being over worked is nonsense. She performed 250 shows…over the course of 4 years…that would be working roughly 62 days a year. I do NOT condone the conservatorship or anyone involved EVER. But this schedule is a cake walk. Whether she liked the show or not. I can’t stand my job but I don’t have several months off a year. And for every negative comment she gets on social…there are a MILLION who love her and kiss her fanny for everything she does. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

I’m sorry but can anyone tell the truth in this forum anymore or you just get reported. It’s not being mean or nasty if you don’t kiss Britney’s butt for everything she posts. It’s okay to say you don’t love her video. If you have eyes…it was creepy and no…she doesn’t look great or like a normal person…go ahead and cry about it and report me! You can’t say anything here anymore with any differing opinion.

It’s not that serious sweetie :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

1 hour ago, MajesticalBritney said:

Britney IS mentally unwell after all she’s gone through. She needs help. Sometimes I feel like we’re enabling her by praising her for dancing... and her mentions of drinking again after mentioning AA in court? and her boyfriend using her to launch his career? It’s like some of y’all want to encourage 2007 part 2. Because that’s what is starting to happen already. Unfortunately. 

You need call out her social media manager Cassie

Don't forget about her

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block