Britney: "Yes I read the comments and people are absolutely hateful," drags family and indulges in Madonna

6 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Now that’s some GOOD dancing 

Glory era shows that if she wants to, she would. But she also had 2 kids and is 20 years older, has many burnouts..... so there is no possible way to dance the same way.... Now the dancing is just for her. And I might not love those videos but I respect that. :melt_weird_drift_wow:

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, MajesticalBritney said:

Glory era shows that if she wants to, she would. But she also had 2 kids and is 20 years older, has many burnouts..... so there is no possible way to dance the same way.... Now the dancing is just for her. And I might not love those videos but I respect that. :melt_weird_drift_wow:

She did a great job with the Break the Ice original choreo, gimme more and bits and pieces here and there. It’s just her “Britney” self choreo isn’t good 

9 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

I don't understand that why she keeps focusing negative ones. She should realized that nobody has strong supportive fan base like her. We literally freed her. Focus on that Brit! May your family not be there for you and many hateful people exist but you loved by so many. Focus on positive side.Why can't you see it? 

This fan base is something else :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: Yeah, we were a big help to her in terms of public pressure, but we certainly did not free anyone. This merit belongs only to B!

• Like 2
20 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Jordan sending warning points to anybody criticizing His beloved queen.

Just ask several others including @bas che, he criticizes lady gaga and basically gets warning points. 

Basically everybody left cos of the favoritism or not being able to have an unpopular opinion about an artist of a Certain political party. 

Many conservatives left when they realized they weren't welcomed here at all. 

I still can’t believe people are so naive to fall for a Gaga’s schtick.

12 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

You have your opinion and I have mine. Nothing you say will change mine and vise versa. Why keep this going? We obviously have totally different views on the most basic things like what bullying even is. This is wasted time and energy for both of us.

Why keep this going on? Sis you replied to me 10 hours later...

britney-spears-move-on.gif

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block