Britney: "Yes I read the comments and people are absolutely hateful," drags family and indulges in Madonna

1 minute ago, Paxton said:

I look forward to all of her posts. I don't understand how people can be so mean to another person. I would legit not know what to do with the amount of negativity that circulates around her comments. Peace and love to Britney. 

We should all just email her :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I think she should stay of social media for a while. It damages ppl aka celebs that have been using them for years. I can only imagine how impacted is on her.

Also she should avoid mentioning alcohol because ppl started to twist it around the last time she mentioned it.

Idk I feel like her social media Un intentionally is feeding the stuff team con claimed 4 years.

Let her get drunk if she wants. She is no longer under a conservatorship and should no longer live in fear, nor care what FORMER conservators think or say. Nobody gives a if you seek Amy, what the conservators claim(Ed). Sipping Tea Time GIF by Blindspotting

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

If she reads the comments why doesn't she get that her dancing slow or to Madonna isn't the issue? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I just don’t get why she just doesn’t take a break from Instagram! She’s so fragile and insecure and social media isn’t the place to be if she can’t handle it! It’s sad that she complains about media attention and comments yet keeps posting!

A good break from social media while she gains get strength back would be beneficial!

• Love 1
  • Like 8
4 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I just don’t get why she just doesn’t take a break from Instagram! She’s so fragile and insecure and social media isn’t the place to be if she can’t handle it! It’s sad that she complains about media attention and comments yet keeps posting!

A good break from social media while she gains get strength back would be beneficial!

It's a place you can express yourself and well everyone needs something like that, that's why it's hard to even take a break 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

The bright side is, she's known for a while that people don't particularly like her dancing videos and she's still doing them so I say good for her for still doing and sharing whatever content she wants to and not let those insecurities about some people's comments change her. I think that says a lot, I'd be more worried if she suddenly started changing her behaviour only to please the public (mainly because the public will never be pleased).

I think she's just saying what every celebrity feels, that doesn't necessarily mean she's overwhelmed by the negativity, only that she aknowledges it and lets people know she doesn't like it. Again, good for her.

That said, I hope she knows she can just turn the comments off. It's not like she's interacting with anyone in there anyway

• Love 5
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block