THEORY: How could Britney be so upset with Xtina?

jrk3wl

To begin with, just because they were on the mmc together doesn't mean they were really friends. 

If I'm not mistaken, Christina did an interview at some point and said she was smitten with Justin at that time herself. She said he had "swag" I think. People can get competitive when it comes to love interests... It's true. 

• Love 3

Maybe because Christina bashed Britney a lot over the years because she was jealous of her success? 

I do like Christina but let’s be real she’s not always been the kindest. She was one of those artists who suddenly supported Britney after 2007 and only had the nicest things to say because Britney had been silenced and it was trendy to feel sorry for her.

They were friends when they were kids on the MMC but people grow apart and as adults they weren’t friends and haven’t been for years.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Annabanana said:

To begin with, just because they were on the mmc together doesn't mean they were really friends. 

If I'm not mistaken, Christina did an interview at some point and said she was smitten with Justin at that time herself. She said he had "swag" I think. People can get competitive when it comes to love interests... It's true. 

She wanted him all along and I can picture Justin doing the narcissist triangulation thing.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

The way Screamguilera is laughing when Britney is singing along to one of her hits is rude. As if it is such a laughable song. And then of course she tries to “win” by showing of her ear torture skills. Oh, I just remembered how Aguilera’s music was used to actually torture prisoners, was it in Guantanamo? 
Torture GIF by SYFY

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

I’ve been thinking about all of this lately since B put Xtina on blast, and I kind of am starting to think she’s always had some sort of issue with her. I remember seeing an interview from Britney during the glory era where a reporter asked her if there was any truth to a collab rumor between her and Xtina. At that time, Britney seemed more like her old self and immediately kind of giggled and said something like “oh I hadn’t heard of that” and laughed it off. I’m kind of maybe thinking Britney has always seen past what Xtina has said about her, even if it was complimentary. She knows a lot more than we see on the surface, so maybe there’s a reason Brit took to Instagram to shut that down. I’ve been looking for that interview but can’t find it. 

On 11/24/2021 at 12:01 PM, Xavierleleon said:

Am I wrong? Lol. 

I say this seriously and I guess this is something I can youtube later on to find out. I wonder how Christina's live singing voice sounds now? I don't know Christina so I'm not sure if she smokes, really takes care of her voice, etc. Guess I've just seen enough comments about different singers (ones coming to mind right now are Stephen Pearcy from Ratt and I think people have said similar things about David Lee Roth) about how their voices just sound shot. Might be comparing apples to oranges because both of those guys might not have given a **** about taking care of their voice. I'll keep smoking, drinking, doing ***** or whatever the hell else they were doing. Long story short: Just don't see how the wailing notes don't end up  butchering her voice sooner or later.

• Like 1
On 11/24/2021 at 7:34 PM, Annabanana said:

Exactly. That's what I kept saying on different threads. Being a "work friend" is different than being an actual friend imo.

14 hours ago, stunna_***** said:

I’ve been thinking about all of this lately since B put Xtina on blast, and I kind of am starting to think she’s always had some sort of issue with her. I remember seeing an interview from Britney during the glory era where a reporter asked her if there was any truth to a collab rumor between her and Xtina. At that time, Britney seemed more like her old self and immediately kind of giggled and said something like “oh I hadn’t heard of that” and laughed it off. I’m kind of maybe thinking Britney has always seen past what Xtina has said about her, even if it was complimentary. She knows a lot more than we see on the surface, so maybe there’s a reason Brit took to Instagram to shut that down. I’ve been looking for that interview but can’t find it. 

It's gotta be irritating for both to always have the other brought up. I still stick with what I said on other threads about Christina being the smallest fish in the pond. But I also can see the point of view of just being sick and tired of fake ****. It's not like I'm in Christina's mind so I'm not sure if the support she's given recently is true or if it's not. I just get being over the "People say one thing and then do the right opposite or they'll talk sweet when they feel like it and then act like a snake when they don't."

• Love 1
2 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

I say this seriously and I guess this is something I can youtube later on to find out. I wonder how Christina's live singing voice sounds now? I don't know Christina so I'm not sure if she smokes, really takes care of her voice, etc. Guess I've just seen enough comments about different singers (ones coming to mind right now are Stephen Pearcy from Ratt and I think people have said similar things about David Lee Roth) about how their voices just sound shot. Might be comparing apples to oranges because both of those guys might not have given a **** about taking care of their voice. I'll keep smoking, drinking, doing ***** or whatever the hell else they were doing. Long story short: Just don't see how the wailing notes don't end up  butchering her voice sooner or later.

I have never kept up with her so I don’t know but I imagine it would get lower and less clear. 
My problem has been that I want to switch the channel quickly if she comes on the radio, and because I just don’t like her voice but also because it sounds as if she is in the music industry to show off her voice. Britney loves music and for example “Every time” is a beautiful expression of her feelings where she got lost at the piano and was captured by the music as if she just allowed herself to open up to the music universe. 
Singers like Whitney Houston had a fantastic voice, but it was effortlessly, and she sang with her soul and “got lost” in the music, she didn’t seem self-aware and like “yes, I’m performing, now I am going to impress everyone by screaming as loud as I can I show off my wailing skills”.
CA to me sounds more calculated, like none of her songs sounds musical to me, only designed for her to roar and scream in. Like when she was with Britney in the carpool singing together, CA was only trying to “win” in the situation by showing off her register. Although it sounded unpleasant. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block