THEORY: How could Britney be so upset with Xtina?

jrk3wl

1 hour ago, Jaiden said:

I dont think Xtina did anything wrong, I think her assistant just wanted to prevent her to be spammed with Britney questions.

And honestly I think Britney was kinda of silly and let's not forget about the Fausto thing.

But there's a culture on this forum like "we dont have to tell her how to act cause 13 years..."

It’s a beautiful culture let’s up hold it!

To everyone saying britney is too kind or nice to do this... how do you know?! Sure in her teens/early twenties she was an absolute sweet heart, and during the conservatorship while at public appearances she was professional and sweet (and don't forget not allowed to be any other way)

Just about everyone I know, superstar or not, trauma or not, by the time they hit their mid thirties are a lot more cynical/jaded than in their youth.

Truly we haven't seen Britneys personality in years and years, she might not be very nice anymore (and she shouldn't have to be just to please other people)

• Love 4
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Touch my GigaBrit said:

I don't think they are, I think there are multiple people using her social media, this does not sound like Britney. She's too kind to be this petty. 

I don’t think the post is wrong but my gut also said it isn’t her. However, I am so behind it and would have said the same thing myself if I was Britney. 

• Love 4

Some of y'all are still spreading the "Britney doesn't run her social media accounts!" conspiracy theories? I thought this was Exhale, not Vigilant Citizen. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

There's probably some unresolved beef between Britney and Xtina that we don't know about. Maybe involving that Fausto and Jamie thing. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Jaiden said:

I dont think Xtina did anything wrong, I think her assistant just wanted to prevent her to be spammed with Britney questions.

And honestly I think Britney was kinda of silly and let's not forget about the Fausto thing.

But there's a culture on this forum like "we dont have to tell her how to act cause 13 years..."

Are you for real? “Cause of 13 years”. Of SLAVERY AND ABUSE. What the actual ****?! There is no level worse than what she went through for 13 years but death. 
Hell yes she can be mad at Christina Aguilera refusing to talk about her after just having been freed in court. She could have been mad at her before the conservatorship, without the conservatorship. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Touch my GigaBrit said:

Britney did not post that, a deluded minded 90% of you think that she did because rosengart says those are her ways of communicating, sure it can be but I think her account is ran by other people plus her. Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Britney is too kind hearted to do something so stupid like this. 

Exactly. Cassie needs to do a better job at pretending to be Britney. Real fans know, Brit would never act like that. Gaga's manager maybe paid Cassie to give free promo to her in comparison to Xtina. God knows what these weird Hollywood bosses would do.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

The answer is pretty clear to me... Silence was the reason she was in a c-ship for 13 years, people used to ignore or avoid talking about her situation and that is exactly what Xtina did.

She and her publicist were ready for that question and they were not gonna let Briney stealing her thunder... once again...

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

Exactly. Cassie needs to do a better job at pretending to be Britney. Real fans know, Brit would never act like that. Gaga's manager maybe paid Cassie to give free promo to her in comparison to Xtina. God knows what these weird Hollywood bosses would do.

Exactly! I'm glad you see it, so many people on here including Jordan are not seeing the full picture and it's sad.  :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, Touch my GigaBrit said:

Its not Britney, wake up! 

Rosengart said that are all Britney's communications.Not Britney controls everything alone on Instagram.Posted everything herself.Still, most fans now think Brit posted is all alone and the last thirteen years are wiped out and it was always Britney herself and Casey was a ghost.I think just because Brit is now free doesn't that automatically happen with all contracts and NDAs that have been signed.I'm only one hundred percent sure that it was posted by Britney herself with one post. The video where she says the cat is out of the bag,after she reported at court.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Rosengart said that are all Britney's commnikations.Not Britney controls everything alone on Instagram.Posted everything herself.Still, most fans now think Brit posted is all alone and the last thirteen years are wiped out and it was always Britney herself and Casey was a ghost.I think just because Brit is now free doesn't that automatically happen with all contracts and NDAs that have been signed.I'm only one hundred percent sure that it was posted by Britney herself with one post. The video where she says the cat is out of the bag,after she reported at court.

We'll find out when she does that interview

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

Are you for real? “Cause of 13 years”. Of SLAVERY AND ABUSE. What the actual ****?! There is no level worse than what she went through for 13 years but death. 
Hell yes she can be mad at Christina Aguilera refusing to talk about her after just having been freed in court. She could have been mad at her before the conservatorship, without the conservatorship. 

Im not underrating the 13 years of conservatorship.

My question is, if she does something wrong/unnecessary, should we as true fans not criticize? I dont think she is a child, and deeply feel sorry for her and we can understand her rage...but come on

• Love 1

Do u think if Britney's assistent told lets go it is over that she would continue to talk?...remember when she wanted to sign a fan a picture in Domination reveal, she was pushed away and they just left...

Xtina had to perform they did not had more time, plus she said that she is happy for her...Britney posting this was so unnecessary...

Only thing I can think is that maybe something more happened behind the doors that we do not know and that Britney is mad because of it...but we need a big Oprah interview to see...

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Brit52 said:

To everyone saying britney is too kind or nice to do this... how do you know?! Sure in her teens/early twenties she was an absolute sweet heart, and during the conservatorship while at public appearances she was professional and sweet (and don't forget not allowed to be any other way)

Just about everyone I know, superstar or not, trauma or not, by the time they hit their mid thirties are a lot more cynical/jaded than in their youth.

Truly we haven't seen Britneys personality in years and years, she might not be very nice anymore (and she shouldn't have to be just to please other people)

while I agree with your post, britney was always cynical. remember the iconic quote 

It was so true, like, oh my god. It was so right and like my management totally knew what they were doing when they sent me to rehab. ... Go to the light and see Jesus." Okay and I was like, "Oh my god! I'm going to do it!" And I did and it happened!

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I don't get it at this point. Christina's said questionable things in the past but has mellowed out in the present (?). That's not really somebody I'd expect to back me up or speak up on my behalf. I still stick by what I said in the other thread. Christina's one of the smallest fishes in the pond. I do get the gist of the post. This **** could've ended years ago by the people Britney HAD to work around*. People are gonna talk to each other. I doubt you're gonna see something strange and not go up to the person you're closest to that witnessed the same **** and say "What the **** was that? Is it me or was that out and out bizarre?" When was the last time Christina was around Britney versus asking point blank: "I will never understand all the jobs that I had where I worked around a lot of people that witnessed what I went through. Why did you sit on your hands and stay quiet? Why are there so many "open secrets" in Hollywood that will never come out til basically a bomb drops and then people have to fall over each other to tell their story or shrug their shoulders to say "I don't know nothing about that."

*I can't even include friends in this paragraph after hearing what Fe went through about the leeches trying to put space between Fe and Britney. No telling all the friends that got pushed out and the lies were believable enough or enough **** was stirred that there were no questions asked about space between the people.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Jaiden said:

I'm still puzzled about the Fausto thing tbh. Jamie's a pretty common name imo. I like "The Rifleman" and there's a character on there named Micah. I don't think you have too many people named Micah around these days. So if you got a daddy named Micah, yeah, I can see having suspicion that ****'s maybe being stirred up. But common names...could've been a Jamie Harris, Jamie Jones, Jamie Johnston. Could be a man or could be a woman. So yeah, I'm just puzzled about it and let it go.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Brit52 said:

Going through **** changes a person. I feel so bitter, angry, and resentful for a lot of ****. I bottled way too much **** up and it's caught up with me. I have guards up. I'm nice when somebody is nice to me but I learned I needed to watch myself instead of giving myself away like I'm a free coupon. I did that too damn often in my life. Bent over backwards to be nice, treat people the way you'd want to be treated and I'm just fed up of it now. 

So yeah, I can see where Britney has...snapped (I hate saying that word but it's the only thing that comes to my mind) and she's tired of being nicey nicey, the welcome mat, come take advantage of me because I'm a nice person. We're not pulling knives over here but we've developed a "Don't **** with me." attitude.

Spoiler

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block